5.0 out of 5 stars handy
I bought these to use while traveling so i wouldn't have to lug dirty socks around in my bag for 2 weeks.They are perfect to wear with ballerina flats & cheap enough for me to toss out at the end of the day.
Published on December 15, 2012 by Kimberly Kirk

3.0 out of 5 stars No show? Not hardly.
Published on September 14, 2012 by Adri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars No show? Not hardly., September 14, 2012
Sorry, all. If you're looking for no show socks that actually DON'T show when worn with flats, these aren't the liners for you. I was so stoked by the price, given the number of pair, but I should have taken a longer look at the picture. The socks come all the way up to the middle of my size 9.5 ladies foot. If you have smaller feet, you might as well just buy crew socks, geez louise.

However, they're nice quality, soft, but they retain their shape, and didn't slip around on my foot at all. I'll wear them inside of boots, I guess... 12 socks for 10 isn't bad, after all, regardless of whether they're just what I was looking for.

Three stars because I can appreciate a good deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, March 11, 2013
Bren (Tacoma, WA) - See all my reviews
There is a very thick seam running dwon the bottom of these. It goes from the toe to the heel, making them unwearable. One reviewing said to turn them inside out, however the seam is so thick, it didn't help. Save your money!

1.0 out of 5 stars They Show, March 19, 2013
The socks DO show inside shoes. Additionally, there is a seam running along the bottom which makes them quite uncomfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars just wear them inside out, February 9, 2013
other reviewers complain of the seam on the bottom bugging their feet, so i just turned these inside out and they work great! can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Angelina No-Show Nylon Liner Socks, 12 Pairs Pack (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Angelina No-Show Nylon Liner Socks, 12 Pairs Pack, September 19, 2012
E. Auld (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
These liner socks would be great except for the huge seam from toe to heel on the bottom, which makes them unwearable. I'm returning them.

2.0 out of 5 stars do not last, June 26, 2014
As other reviewers have noticed, the seam on the bottom is quite annoying. I was willing to accept that for the price. However, the first seam broke after two hours of wearing, leaving me with a huge hole around my toes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 13, 2014
I would say it was worth the price and quantity. I was using them frequently for a while, and since they tend to get lost easily, it was nice to have several pairs instead of buying just one more expensive pair. The material isn't as sturdy as some others.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, but easy slip off, April 28, 2014
They are comfortable. But they somewhat small for me. It easily slip off. They are good for flats, but not good for dress shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 15, 2014
I ordered skin tone pairs. They're perfect for flats. The only downside is that they do peek up over through the shoes, so they aren't hidden, but from about 15 yards you cannot notice. Unless you focus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›