Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angelina Opaque, Cable Knit Patterned Tights, #8902CABLE
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 10, 2012
First I have to say "one size DOES NOT fit most". I mean I'm very average physically and these are almost too small for me. So if you are taller than 5'4, or wider than 40" around the hips, you can forget it! Second they are a lint magnet. I have pets, therefore I'll be using my lint rollers on these before I leave the house. Third the feet are not fitted. However they are worth the price I paid, they do have a very distinct texture/pattern to them, and they feel like they won't snag too easily.

UPDATE: 2/8/13 The last time I pulled these up, my finger poked thru and now there's a hole (near the top of the leg). Maybe if I were smaller I wouldn't have had to pull so hard (like if I were 4'8 tall and a hundred pounds).
on January 19, 2012
I really like thease tights, they are really comfortable. They are thick enough to keep your legs warm even in freezing temps. They also seem like they would be hard to rip or run. They are not too tight around the waist. All in all for the cost these are a really great tight that i would recommend.
on February 4, 2012
Is warm and comfy. And is not tight even - has a lot of room for extra stretch.
But my piece came with a small hole on the calf - as reported by her. But she does not want to return it for that.
on July 23, 2013
After reading all the reviews on these, I was questioning on whether or not I wanted to buy them. People had said that they got holes quite easily and that they were not really long enough. I am happy to say, that mine are still hole free. I am 5' 11" and they are long enough for me. So, personally, I would highly recommend this product.
on November 10, 2012
I love these stockings! I ordered a M/L, I'm 5'7" and 145 pounds and they are a great fit, not too stretched out at all and they don't slide down from my belly. I've worn them twice so far, they washed really well. Mine are great quality, they appear to be sturdy and I expect them to last quite a while.

And they look great - it's hard to tell in the pics, but the cable pattern is slightly raised while at the same time not being really thick and sock-like. Not that there's anything wrong with the thick kind, I've got some of them too, but they have a more casual look - these tights can work for casual or dressy.

****OK here is where I am updating - I still really love them. I down-graded my rating to 3 stars - if I could, I'd put them at 3 1/2 stars, I think they are worth more than 3. I went to put them on tonight for the 3rd time - and discovered 2 holes in the right heel. I'm hoping maybe I can stitch them up a bit and at least they are not the type that will run, hopefully in the heal I can make that work for various shoes and definitely boots.

But very disappointing. :( I just could not put them at a 4 or 5 star with that quick of a wear-out time.
on November 13, 2013
I'm a very cold blooded person. I might as well be a reptile. My fiance loathes when fall rolls around, because from then on I refuse to wear anything but pants.... but with these, I actually went out in a dress and these tights in 20 degree weather and was fine! I wear them under my work pants for the warmth and you can't even notice. They're also incredibly comfortable, and apparently very very sexy. LOVE these, will probably get another few pairs. Oh and they're sturdy too! When I go out for long in the particular heels I wore I usually get a hole in the heel if I wear tights, and I was walking for a long time in my tights-killer heels and no sign of any wear!
on October 28, 2012
So far I've only worn them once. I'll admit that the packaging threw me off (it looked a little cheap).

Once I got them on, though, they were perfect. Warm and not risque or anything, which I was nervous about because patterned tights can look like that at times and I wanted these for work.

Definitely a smart buy. I bought the same pair in purple so I'll let you know how those are. too.
on September 4, 2014
As usual, people gripe about everything. This is why I am starting to ignore reviews. These tights came in and I was more than satisfied. The knit is beautiful and the material is thick but not so thick that it feels like wearing giant winter socks. It fit just right and I'm really 5'10" and 130 lbs. I have worn them a whole day and no snags, tears, or holes. Tights used to bug me and I'm glad to say I will definitely be buying more now that these have given my faith back.
on February 1, 2013
These tights were thick and I thought they were so comfortable......until I noticed that there were these huge holes in them! This was after one time use and I am a very petite person- so it's not like I had to stretch them out to put it on! Ridiculous! I do not recommend.
on January 28, 2012
These tights are really cute, but, as the other girl said, they run a bit small. I'm a size 3 in pants and these are a teensy bit tights on me. You may have to stretch them out and warm them up a bit before you wear them for a whole day.