5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy
I am very happy with this purchase. Good quality, very reasonable price ($25). It is very cozy, warm and nice. This set has met all my expectations. Couldn't be any happier with the purchase. The size seems fine (at least the small). Bought Red Sharp Leopard - and love it!. The color is exactly as the picture. No problems with gelivery or shipping.
Recommend!
Published on November 1, 2012 by Olga

1.0 out of 5 stars sadly.....
cute check
warm check
size check ample room
washable check with care

But already the leg seam has pulled right away... not a sizing issue at all .... a quality one....

very sad... feel gypped..... they were going to be my live in jammies... Ladies Cozy Fleece Pajama Set
Published on January 16, 2013 by grammyfierce

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, November 1, 2012
Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, November 19, 2012
Karen Oneill "JANSON" (VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA, US) - See all my reviews
These pajamas are exactly as described; not only are they more beautiful in person ( I bought the red), they are also so soft and .........WARM! Yay! Perfect for the cold winter nights; going to purchase more of these.
FYI; these run true to size; I am a true medium; however I ordered a large because I prefer a 'roomier' fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves them..., December 8, 2012
My partner wanted a nice comfortable pair of Jams for Winter... the reviews seemed fine and I ordered one size larger so she has room to breath in them. Well, she loves them and will not get out of them... all day she has been wearing them lounging about the house. So I guess I did good. She did say that they are very comfortable and for being Polyester they will wash very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pajamas Ever but Suddenly Not Available Anymore, December 19, 2012
Sue C. Dees (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
These pajamas give new meaning to the words 'soft'. and 'warm'. Once you have worn these PJs you are simply not satisfied with simple flannel pajamas again. These are so soft and warm and blessedly comfortable you feel like a princess indulged in only the very best. I put them on and literally had to force myself to take them off....I wanted to wear them all day too. I washed them and held my breath, aftraid that all that lovely softness would be gone, but there was no reason to fear. I washed them in th machine on delicate cycle and cold water with Woolite and added a touch of Downey fabric softener to the rince and then put them in the dryer. They came out beautifully. The color is still bright and they are still soft and warm. They are really well make and did I mention that they are soft? The problem? Well only one...they aren't available anymore and apparently no one knows if they will be available again.I dont know what the problem is but it is a terrible shame. Women need clothing like this. We spend our days laced in girdles and spandex and pushup bras that cut off our cirdulation and require a team to get into . At the end of the day we need lounge/sleepwear that comforts and cuddles us.

1.0 out of 5 stars sadly....., January 16, 2013
cute check
warm check
size check ample room
washable check with care

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't wear pajamas but these ones are absolutely great!, September 16, 2013
Silvia (Vienna, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
I order this set for a trip where I knew there was no heating in the house where I'd be staying. These pajamas were very useful, warm and cozy, The size was a perfect fit. Medium was loose enough to be comfortable. I usually wear a size 8.

1.0 out of 5 stars The size is way off, October 3, 2013
I ordered these knowing I was having neck surgery and needed something to put on rather than pull over my head. I love the color and look of them and thought they would work fine to lounge in when friends stopped by. I even ordered one size larger than I would normally buy. But these run really small and they appear to be a size small to medium and nowhere near an XXL. This was a big letdown.

1.0 out of 5 stars mixed sizes, March 14, 2013
the top was the right size ordered [m] but th bottoms were a [s] not really much of a problem for me but it could be for someone else .

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and cuddly, August 24, 2014
I am 5' 4" tall and weigh 125,26 waist 35 1/2 hips 37 bust. I read conflicting review on the sizing. I am busty and worried that a medium would be to tight, so I went with the large and I am very glad i did. They are very loose like I love to wear my pj As I look at the model they fit me like that ..tad baggier..They are very soft against the skin. Good bargain and they are very cute too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Small bottom on Large size !, April 5, 2013
I Personally 5 star I love them. This is for you the buyer. I am small (6-8) but I love my PJ's to "hang off" the body large. I always buy large and adjust the waist. I kept these pj's because they did fit my bottom but if somebody really needs a large they are out of luck. The bottoms are a close fit on me, I would estimate a small size. The top is a fall 'off me' large, I love. That is the reason for my one star, for future buyers. I love the pj's for myself they are soft and fluffy and launder well. This was not an Amazon fault but obviously happened overseas at point of manufacture and packaging. I have Amazon Prime and they were on my front porch the next day....all the way from Kentucky.
I am an avid fan of Amazons business model and I know they would have made the correction if I really needed it. I have nothing but praise for amazon after years of use.