5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly GREAT
These socks are made of pretty durable material AND they fit both of my daughters. I bought one pack and each girl took a turn picking a pair out. They loved the designs and these socks fit my eldest - who is about a women's size 9.5 US and my younger who wears a girl's shoe, size 3. They do not shrink in the wash.

Very cute socks!!
Published 10 months ago by Tara M. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent
I wear a size 7 in women's and these socks were a little bit big on me. They were thinner than I expected but they are really cute.
Published 19 months ago by Chambana

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent, November 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly GREAT, September 2, 2013
Tara M. Anderson (Providence, RI USA) - See all my reviews

Very cute socks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable And Durable, December 30, 2012
Got these cute socks never expecting they would be as good quality as they are. They are much better than the dollar store types. My daughters shared them with friends/cousins and they were well received. Also, the sizes fit a variety of feet from small to large. I even wear a pair and I have size 9 ladies' shoe size. We got slightly different characters/animals in our pack, but they all look cute. They go through washer and dryer well. Def. a good purchase and will get them again!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hand Wash ONLY, January 10, 2013
M. Nicew (Los Angeles, ca) - See all my reviews
They neglected to put care instructions in the description and who would think children's socks would be hand wash/line dry only? Who has time for that? They are all individually packaged (so 12 packaged sets) attacked to cardboard with those pastic tag holders which snag the fabric and leave holes in every sock.

Pros:
The matching idea is cute

Cons:
Terrible Quality
Frustrating Packaging
Hand Wash only

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Funny Socks, October 19, 2013
d0nnad0nna (West Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
These make a great gift! You get so many assorted pairs that are each unique & so funny. They are colorful and fun & definitely a conversation starter when your shoes are off. I don't find them immature since how often are your shoes off in a formal setting anyway? They are low cut & don't slip - a HUGE bonus. It's a fun addition to your wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE, October 10, 2013
My eight year old loves these socks! She likes how they look and thinks they are so so cute! I hope to get more from this seller!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, March 4, 2013
The socks are very cute, but horrible quality. Many of them did not make it past the 1st washing. Giant holes developed in the toes and heels. I bought these for Christmas and 2 months later only 5 pairs are left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!, December 11, 2012
I got these for my 14 year old daughter and she just loved them! They are not only adorable and creative but they are the softest cotton. They don't feel like a cheap product at all. I highly recommend this product. I still can't believe I got 12 pairs for this price,

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, January 14, 2014
Amazon Customer (WELLINGTON, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased these socks for my 20-year old daughter for Christmas. Upon opening, she looked at me and said, "Did you get me little girls' stocks?" I laughed and then explained that they were indeed the correct size. As she looked through each pair, the look on her face was priceless.

Not only are they adorable, but they are well made. If you LOVE socks (like my daughter and I do,) you NEED these!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, January 5, 2014
I bought these for stocking stuffers for my girls, age 16, 17 and 19. SO CUTE!!! This is all they wear now. I'm thinking of getting some for myself.

Rate and Discover Movies