5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
they're lacy and sexy, lots of compliments, looks great in the fall. its true that one size fits most, i'm very very petite, i was afraid they were gonna be too long and it wouldn't stretch out enough to look right on my legs but it was fine
Published 10 months ago by kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Angelina Pattern Fishnet
Published on April 7, 2012 by Tasha.Am

3.0 out of 5 stars Angelina Pattern Fishnet, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
I loved them when I received them, initially being concerned about if the "one size fits all" would fit my petite body, but it did. They are beautiful when you put them on and I was happy with the purchase. However they are not completely as durable as you would hope fishnets would be, I was unfortunate enough to rip a hole in them on the first day!However, I will buy a new pair by the same company because of the affordable pricing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pic and product didnt match, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
The detail pic and the small pic do not match and I got the wrong thing. I wont buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
I love this pantyhose,I think it looks great it feels good on my legs,it's absolutely beautiful and I will recommend it to any one who wants to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very unique, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
Wears well. I am 5'2" , between 105 - 115 lb always, and these are just right. Don't expect to yank them on and go stomping about without a snag, but for an average evening out these are great. Wash in a garment bag on medium spin, and dry in the same bag on low... I've worn mine at least 5 times, and they're still great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oooh La La!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
These are awesome stockings. I love them and they are mighty sexy! They look great on and I imagine would make any woman's legs look sexy, sexy!

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
nice product for the price. I love the design. Stockings shipped as pictured and very quickly. Will do business again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!!!, December 30, 2012
Maria (Reseda, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
It is a product of very poor quality and the price is very high..Its so expensive I really doesn't like it. Sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fricken adorable!, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Angelina Patterned Fishnet Pantyhose, #5268 (Apparel)
These tights are so comfortable. The design is beautiful. They fit perfectly. (I'm 5'4") They look good with a lot of my stuff. I just received them today too. Haha. They came two days early too. I would recommend this to any girl looking for tights.

ARRAY(0x99a1ce64)