5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published 23 months ago by Veronica

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy ankles
After reading the other reviews I went ahead and gave these a try.

Yes, they are mostly opaque. They nylon makes them super soft. But that also makes them prone to baggy knees and ankles especially if the child is on the lower end of the size purchased (and very thin). There is not that snap back/ shaping one gets from name brand dance wear tights...
Published 11 months ago by S.C. Ringar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Professional-Grade Ballet Tights (Apparel)
Great price and quality on this item. Incredibly soft and sturdy. I am a 5'7", 111 lbs ballet student, and the S/M is a great fit, with room for me to gain a few pounds. The pink color is also perfect, not being too pink or too white. I have class twice a week and have worn these tights for several months now and they still do not have a single tear in them after being worn in class or with dresses, handwashed, and even tossed in a mesh bag in the laundry machine. So glad I purchased these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tall girls!, November 5, 2013
I'm 5'10" and around 120 lbs. I'm at an awkward size for buying tights and pants, because often if they're small enough to fit me in terms of girth, they aren't long enough. Not so with these. I ordered the S/M size for these and they were super comfortable. The material is also soft to the touch and they seem very study for tights. No wearing these once or twice and then throwing them out. I purchased more in other colors after buying the first pair because I was very satisfied with the quality, especially for around $8.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Soft!, March 7, 2014
I wanted some durable white tights for colder weather as I was tired of wearing black and grey all the time and tired of runs and snags. Remembering the luck I had with tights when I was dancing, I began to search for something of that quality at a reasonable price. These fit the bill!
I've been wearing these Angelina tights regularly since fall and they've yet to snag or rip. They are incredibly soft, fit great (lots of stretch), and wash up well. I'm not a big girl (5'5," 130 lbs) but I ordered a M/L to accommodate my large thighs and rump (since I sometimes have issues with tights) and this was a great choice. They are plenty long, opaque, and do not sag.
My only regret is wearing them with dyed suede shoes (the color transferred and is seemingly impossible to remove) but for the price, I wouldn't hesitate buying another pair for wear with anything but suede shoes.

P.S. If you're going to wear them with skirts or dresses, they are very matte (not silky) and have a bit of cling to them, so you may need to wear a slip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tights, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Professional-Grade Ballet Tights (Apparel)
I bought these for a halloween costume and they work great- are almost completely opaque.. only the slightest bit see through. I would buy from this company again. Fit true to size. I am 5' 2" and 105 lbs, ordered a small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, November 22, 2012
Great fit and durable. I wear them a few times a week and wash after wear. They have held up even when walking around without shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Durable, September 23, 2013
I'm a size Medium and I ordered the M/L and they fit perfect. These tights are very comfortable to wear. I noticed they are pretty durable; no wear holes yet. They can snag on rough surfaces, like cement, but don't cause a run. I got the white color and they are white! You don't see much skin show through. Very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 25, 2013
The tights are very comfortable and seem like good quality. I don't dance but I got these for some costume runs, and they work well for running. They're very opaque, which is what I had hoped for. The waist fits well, and is not too tight. I'm 5'5"" 120 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, January 18, 2013
My dancer goes through so many pairs of tights frequently which can add up to a lot of money, but because of the low price of these tights, I don't feel as guilty throwing them away so often. The quality of these tights were great for the price. The only disappointment was my fault because I forgot to make sure I was ordering transition tights before I ordered, but they are a great product--perfect if you do not need the transition feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 25, 2012
I bought a womens S/M for my tall, thin 13 yr old daughter. They are very durable and great! I would def recommend for dance or even durable use for kids going to school.

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy ankles, February 25, 2014
After reading the other reviews I went ahead and gave these a try.

For some people that may be a good thing (those who don't like feeling like squeezed into a sausage case). However for a child that dances several times a week, you really need that tighter shape for a neat appearance and not so gentle abuse of being tugged on/off multiple times.

These are better than Target or Walmart tights and more opaque, but not as sturdy or smooth/elastic as Danskin, Capezio.