5.0 out of 5 stars Only tights we buy
Published 3 months ago by Jami

1.0 out of 5 stars Angelina tights
When I ordered these I thought they would fit more snug, to me they felt like regular nylons but way to large. I would not wear them. Sorry I would really like to send them back, but I did not get a return receipt with them.
Published 14 months ago by EMILCIE E. CORTES

5.0 out of 5 stars Only tights we buy, September 11, 2014
Just like all the other reviews, we used to buy the more expensive Capezio tights from a local dance supply store (At a mark up, I'm sure), but when our girls (who take dance 5 nights a week) started burning through the tights, we had to find an alternative. Found these tights on Amazon two years ago, and have ordered several pairs in pink and tan over the last two years. They are great material- my girls say they feel softer than the other tights they have worn, but yet they don't feel cheap or thin at all. Also, the waistband is not tight at all and that is a huge plus. You can't beat the price on these and with Amazon prime, I get them in 48 hours with free shipping, so saves me the gas to go buy more expensive tights locally!

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, August 3, 2013
Perfect size, great price. My 8 year old maniac has managed to own them for two months without them snagging...so consider THAT in your decision making!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Excellent price!, April 26, 2013
A. Wilson (Stone Mountain, GA United States) - See all my reviews
These are great for practice. They are comfortable and they hold up through several washings. I would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, June 3, 2013
I love these tights!!! They fit great and they are just as good as the name brand. They wear really good. Just as good as name brand. I love how the waste band isn't too tight like others and doesn't make me look like I have a muffin top. Amazing for sure will buy again!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tan color is pinky nude, September 16, 2013
The quality of these is good but I didn't keep them because "tan" color was too light and pinky. My skin is much more yellow and darker. Order larger size then you think you need for great fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and flattering. The only tights I will buy for my daughter for now on. She LOVES them., November 22, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Professional-Grade Convertible Ballet Tights (Apparel)
Don't look any longer. She just started pointe and never liked the idea of the snugness of clothes in ballet. She is not overweight or has any bubble above the belly. Pretty much the ideal ballet body. When she started a year ago, I told her that ballet clothes were always snug fitting, etc. She had gotten used to it with the leotards, tight bun on head, etc. I have to say, though, she was relieved with the softness of these tights. She is naturally toned, so it's not like these tights make you appear firmer or anything. I noticed one reviewer not liking them because of the looseness. I am not sure what that means, unless, the person is very thin or something. These look stunning on and give a natural color. For a recital last year, I had found a skin tone with a slight shimmer to mimic real skin tone, this does the job just as well. I have to say though, you have to have a pale-ish pink tone to your skin, otherwise, it won't look natural. I think it is a better choice than the colors put out by other companies where it makes the leg look like a mannequin. I am glad one reviewer let us know the tag is in front. For my daughter, yes, it is not tight around the waist, but she is so slim it didn't really make a difference, but I just feel the fabric is softer and more comfortable. If there are any moms just looking for something comfortable for a child with a little added weight in the middle, I would suggest these because probably they are more forgiving and comfortable, but in no way is it bunching up or anything on my daughter. I am only buying them for her for now on. It is a struggle to get the other brands on, and they fit correctly, but must just be cut slimmer or with less stretchy material. It's not like she has circulatory issues and need the tightness of the tight. I am buying another pair right now. If she ever became professional, I'd talk to her about support and circulation at that point in time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Angelina tights, October 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars aweome, my favorite tights, April 20, 2013
i dance ballet and these tights are my favorite, they are right up there with Capezio, Mirella, and Bloch there is no elastic band at the waist so they don't leave marks like my Capezios do. I used to favor Capezios but after trying these, i now realize how fast they deteriorated and how tight they were on my hips. These feel like i'm not wearing tights, so i'm not always adjusting or pinching myself trying to make them lose around my hips.
over all, great product i would totally recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these tights!, December 10, 2013
Rikki Hyjurick (Mountain Top, PA) - See all my reviews
She loves that there is no tight elastic waistband. She thinks they are the most comfortable tights she has ever worn. We will continue to buy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars the only drawback was not reading what I ordered, December 3, 2013
These tights were flawless - but not what i needed. The fault was all mine. They are good quality and will do the job I needed them for. They fit well. I just made the mistake of not seeing the "convertible" in the title… and I didn't want the ones with the "hole" in the bottom of the feet. Oops - my mistake.

Angelina Professional-Grade Convertible Ballet Tights