5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great value!
Published 22 months ago by CellCell

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not accurate
These bras are NO WAY sized correctly.

Published on June 15, 2012 by Sheila

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great value!, August 29, 2012
This review is from: Angelina 6-Pack Racerback Bra Wired, Padded, Lace-Back, #282 (Apparel)
I was not sure about buying this at first because it's so cheap and one review said the lace is itchy, but I decided to give it a tried anyway. I received them yesterday and I am wearing one today. It has been over 9 hours now and I love it so far. The bra fits me very well and very comfortable. I am not feeling any discomfort from the lace or pinching from the wire. The lace are actually soft to me but the problem is the stupid, cheap tag. So, remember to remove it before you wear it. The cups lay on my skin nicely and the pads are nice (not too thin). Nothing is showing through my tops. The only one potential problem is the plastic front closure, but some of the $2X bra have plastic closure too! All and all, I am very happy with the purchase. I am really happy that for the price of one, I got 6 different colors bras to play with.

Small update: After owning them for over 4 months, I do noticed a small problems on couple of them (not all). The "sewing" (heat pressed) of the bra strips in front where you adjust the length poke me but it's not too bad. Anyway, the bras seems to stand the washes well and I am still happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not accurate, June 15, 2012
These bras are NO WAY sized correctly.

I ordered a 40C and they are smaller than the 38C that I've grown out of. These feel like they may be a 34 B or 36 B, they are soooo tight. They just about cut me in two pieces - tried wearing one out and could not wait to get home and take it off. The lace is not ichy (as someone else stated) but because the sizes are like sized 2 or 3 sizes down they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to tight and the lace rolls. This makes the bras feel even tighter than they already would be because once rolled it's like a band going around your rib cage. A very TIGHT band.

I like the looks, like the colors, but cannot wear them. Total waste of money.

If there was a size 42 C or 44 C I might spend another $25. to try the bigger size.

But it would proberly be another waste of money of which I cannot not afford.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Comfortable, February 9, 2012
When I got a set of six and tried one it felt good but when I put it on for there entire day it was not comfortabe, scratchy, tight and I wanted to take it off. I won't wear them any more. I would like to return them but I used one once and it was awhile since I ordered.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these bras, February 22, 2014
I needed new bras, so I went on Amazon.com to see what was available. I found this deal. I took a chance they would fit well. They really do. These bras are comfortable AND flattering. I really like them and I would strongly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 13, 2014
I received these bras really quickly. When I tried them on, I was completely blown away. Perfect fit, they're comfortable, durable and I am indeed pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little small, October 7, 2012
As many of the previous reviews stated these run a little small in the band size. I tried on each one and I would say about half were a little tight. I would suggest maybe going one band size up when purchasing. I do love the colors they have though.

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, February 20, 2014
I love these however one of them came with the strap twisted so I will have to send that one back...but otherwise the rest are awesome and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lace racer back, August 2, 2013
So far so good. I love the fit of this bra. My breast do not pop out of the cups as some other racer back style bras I had issues with. Not to mention receiving a pack of six for the low price. I am very pleased I made this purchase. I may even purchase another pack even though I will repeat the same colors. Good quality and quantity for the price. Holds up very well. Size 36C cup very nice stylish bra without a high price. The padding is not too thick at all, just enough not to show any of your personal space.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, July 30, 2013
Leigh Hamilton (DAHLONEGA, GA, US) - See all my reviews
The reviews are correct in two ways: for the money, these are nice bras. The quality isn't great, but it's not bad. They do seem a little cheap, but then they ARE cheap. The fit is accurate. Those TAGS - one on each cup - are sewn in but can be removed with a seam ripper. When removed, they leave tiny little holes in the fabric, but I think those will close up when washed. The colors are vibrant. These bras weren't made with top quality in mind, but they should last a season or two which is all you can expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, April 11, 2013
I’m going to have to give this one 3 stars which is totally out of character for me because I don’t usually buy anything under 4 stars. I would give it 4 for the colors because they are very vivid and beautiful but the fit just isn’t there for me. I am a smaller person and this bra seems to err a little on the fitting larger size. The lace is very girly and a beautiful touch but I have to question the racerback straps being attached to the lace and holding up to my active lifestyle, I just don’t see this bra lasting that long. The cups are lightly padded which I do like but I don’t like the way the tags are attached to the bras, it’s too hard to get the strings off. If you err a little on the larger side and are less active than me (I’m a daily trailrunner and constantly in motion) then this might be the bra for you and you might rate it higher.

Rate and Discover Movies