4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and what you would expect
I always get runs and holes in my knee highs, and these are no different. They are a little sturdier than some brands, but I still have runs after wearing them 2-3 times. On the upside, they are affordable, so I will probably just buy more! I think they are a good color--some brands of "suntan" look too "tan" for me, but these are pretty sheer.
Published on February 9, 2012 by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars great deal
It truly is a great deal & value. Seems to be durable as far as getting runs. The only negative I had was the top band is narrow, which may bother your calf. You don't have to keep pulling them up, but an annoyance at the end of the day for the narrowness of the top band.
Published 23 months ago by shoe fan

4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and what you would expect, February 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, April 28, 2013
I was shocked to receive 12 pairs (!) of these knee-high stockings - two packs of 6 pairs in each! They seem durable enough, I have washed them 3 times already, and most of them are still in perfect condition. The material is pleasant and sheer. But regardless, 12 pairs for $8.50 is unbelievable for such nice quality knee-highs. I will be buying them again once I go through these.

3.0 out of 5 stars great deal, March 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Angelina Sheer Nylon/Spandex Knee High Stockings (pack of 6 pairs) (Apparel)
I have fat legs but I don’t feel tight for these knee-high one size stockings. A variety of colors you can choose with good price. It is hard to find the products are not made in China today. Very good products.

4.0 out of 5 stars finally, knee-highs that don't get runs, December 30, 2014
I have been having a terrible time finding knee highs that last. I always wear pants to work, but I like pretty pumps and wedges to go with my pants -- and I don't want to wear full pantyhose if I don't have to.

These are almost perfect. They seemed, at first, a little large on me, but they are a "one size fits all" type of item, and I'm short -- so these easily came up to my knees. And they did not fall down during the course of a long day at work.

Another wonderful thing is that I did not get any runs in these -- not one run! I *always* get runs, so the fact that I didn't have any with these is spectacular. I think it helps that they have a slightly reinforced toe (however, the reinforcement is hard to see when these are on).

The color is nice, a little darker than my skin tone but typical for products of this type. As far as fit goes, I wear a size 7 shoe and size 8 pants (currently), and these fit well. I think they could be worn by people a few sizes larger in both shoes and calves and would still be OK.

The only thing I don't love is the top part of these. It comes up right to the middle of my knee. Obviously, as I walk around, this won't stay at the top of my knee, but will bunch/roll up a little bit below. After a whole day, this part was somewhat uncomfortable and it did leave an impression in my leg for a time. A taller or shorter person might have a vastly different experience, as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, April 15, 2013
Joanna Datillo (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with these nylons. You can never have too many and selection of colors is great bonus. Will return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 5, 2013
I really like these. And the packaging is great- each are individually packaged. They seem to last a lot longer than other knee highs. I use them when I wear my flats; I can use the same pair for weeks :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Got a run in them right away, November 6, 2013
They got a run in them as soon as I put them on the first time. I was hoping for something better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit nice and well made, September 19, 2014
Any time any product is just as advertised that's the main reason to me to really like something. Compared to other brands I've used these stockings are now my replacement brand. I love the way they fit and feel and so far are very long lasting as well. As for the color I think it's perfect and i am definitely going to order more of my new favorite brand of knee high stockings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gray is hard to find, June 29, 2014
Don't wear these during the summer but since I have a lot of gray clothing, they will work out fine.