Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

Size: Lady's One SizeColor: 12 Pairs AssortedChange

on October 14, 2013
I am always nervous ordering knee socks as I am plus-sized (24W) woman and they don't always fit my larger calves. These socks fit like a glove and were comfortable and not binding. In fact, I am wearing a pair right now!
22 comments52 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2012
Had these for a month and they already have a hole in the toe. I only wear them for roller derby practice so they were only worn twice a week. Socks should not wear out that quick!
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2012
The colors are bright and the socks looked like real fun, however I expected to wear them more than five hours. After the first wearing, when I removed my shoes, my toes had poked through! Too bad I'd thrown the package away or I'd return them. Guess I'll get out the darning needle. They were too expensive to throw away.
0Comment35 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
I ordered the 12 pairs assorted designs pack for my daughter for Christmas and made the bad assumption that I would get 12 different pairs of socks. Not so. I received 3 sets of 4 different socks. So, 3 pairs of each design. I'm keeping them because the other reviewers stated that they went through in the toes quickly, but I am disappointed by the misrepresentation. Don't be mislead!
0Comment30 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
Comfortable, beautiful, I love it!
review image
on February 19, 2013
My wife loves this variety pack of socks. My one complaint is that not one pair in the pack actually looked like the rainbow ones in the picture.
on March 3, 2013
I bought these socks for a 1970's themed photo shoot, and they were great! The colors are not primary, more of softer girlier colors than the decade and roller disco was known for, but they worked fine! They are a little snug, better for thinner calves.
on October 30, 2013
I ordered these knowing that I wouldn't get exactly the seedy featured however I want expecting them to be so drastically different than what was shown. They are punky and fun in the picture. I received a set with two from the picture and the rest were gym socks and little girl like. Lolita I would say. One of them was plain white.

That's not fun.

But at $2.08 a pair I guess I can't complain. Only I kind of can. The sample picture is very misleading.

They are very soft but have not worn them yet so dont know how sturdy they are.
11 comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
Two identical pairs in same package. Not as pictured. I don't trust them now ans won't use them again. No comment on quality as I have not worn them yet.
on December 12, 2013
I am very displeased. I ordered the variety pack of socks that included the comic strip, music notes and the caption that state "BOOM". To my surprise, I didn't receive any of these socks. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!