5.0 out of 5 stars Great arm warmers
I got the arm warmers that are black with different colored stars and they keep me warm ^^. These also came in the mail as the estimated shipping to get to my house as said. Plus these are really cute and I've been getting compliments about how cute they look. I would recommend this product if you wanna stay warm and fashionable. :-)
Published on March 9, 2012 by Jessica

3.0 out of 5 stars These are just "ok".
Published on March 29, 2012 by Janet Schowengerdt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars These are just "ok"., March 29, 2012
I have had these for a couple of weeks now, and can't really rave about them. Initially, they're kinda cute, but... they tend to accumulate lint, are already starting to nub (get little yarn bumps/tufts) in spots, and they had some loose black threads at the hand openings that I had to cut off, rather than tuck them back in every time I put these on. Lastly... they itch. I find myself needing to move the location of the band (the part that goes around your arm/wrist) frequently, because after a while it starts to itch where the band wraps around your arm. This next comment goes into "nitpick" territory but I do wish the section for between your thumb and your knuckles was longer. The way it is, if you make the part fit around your thumb properly, the end of the glove rests below your knuckles. If you pull up the ends to make them cover your knuckles, then there is a fair-sized gap around your thumb. It's a bit like wearing pants with the crotch too low. :-P

Generally they have an okay amount of stretch so I think they would work well for various sizes of hands, but overall they just aren't very impressive. If you buy these, they might work for the occasional cuteness effect, but they aren't as practical as one would hope.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleeve socks, December 21, 2012
I love fingerless mittens and thought the patterns on the website looked cute, however, these really look like socks made into mittens, rather than intentional fingerless mittens. They are fine for around the house but I would not wear them in public.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great arm warmers, March 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, comfy... and apparently I look like a rockstar!, February 18, 2012
Excellent product. I like how they feel (COMFY!!) and look, and they're really warm... but don't be fooled. If it's the bitter cold you're bracing with these, your fingertips are going to freeze off. (Made that mistake a couple times... -_-" Thank goodness for decent pockets.) But wait! There's more! They're great indoor gloves; why get a dumb-looking blanket with arms when you could have these? These gloves are über cute! My classmate told me she loved them, and that they make me look like a rockstar. :)

My only grievance I'd say, though, is that these aren't quite rough-n-tumble gloves; they're knit, and threads can come loose. Despite that, they're WONDERFUL!

**Update 5/20/12: The threads come loose, and there are little burrs in the gloves. But they're still toasty, soft and nice. ^^

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, March 5, 2013
I chose these warmers for my elderly mother. She is in a nursing home and I needed something inexpensive so I wouldn't have to be overly concerned about loss. These are perfect on that count. The only criticism I have it that the pairs with the stars and dots have a lot of loose strings on the inside which makes them a little difficult to get on; the ones with the stripes do not have that problem. While it seems that these would be tight they are not. The elastic at both the top and across the palm is stretchy enough that they do no bind.

If you need multiple warmers that are cost effective these are the ones you want. If you need something sturdier and less colorful there are better alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arm warmers, September 9, 2013
I'm so pleased, :) These are AWESOME!!! My arm warmers are so comfy! & warm! I had surgery on my right hand to repair a ruptured tendon, my Dr/Orthopedists & surgeon suggested I order the arm warmers they sell in their medical catalog. I took 1 look & there is NO WAY I would ever pay $29.99 for 1 pair, & in only in solid colors. I found these, and just LOVE them!! I have to wear them during the fall & winter to keep my surgery scars from cracking or splitting, so I wanted different colors & designs. The fact that they're so inexpensive makes it even better. My surgery scars are definitely going to be safe this fall & winter. Best $5.99 I have ever spent. I will continue to order them here, since I need them 6 months out of the year.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, January 16, 2013
I thought these would be fun gifts for kids, but they were awkward to wear, even on a child's arms, and the parents said that though they were well received, the material was too thin and uncomfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Angelina Arm Warmer / Sleeves Extension (Apparel)
These were scratchier than I had hoped. And the thumb hole used to be a heel on a sockcom, so it doesn't fit very close. Colors are pretty though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
Love

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE EM, May 20, 2014
I wear little glovies/armwarmers every time my man and I go to an underground hip hop show, about once a month. I have several Angelina sets. I love them all, they're cute and comfortable; gives your outfit that extra "pop" to separate you from the masses

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›