5.0 out of 5 stars This is the stuff!!!!
Published on November 26, 2011 by Richard L. Martinez

3.0 out of 5 stars Angelus edge dressing
Goes on easy, dries fast, but not the high gloss military shine that I was looking for. Even with muliple coats I couldn't achieve the desired shine I was trying to get.
Published 22 months ago by truper

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the stuff!!!!, November 26, 2011
This review is from: Angelus Roll Call Military Grade Edge Dressing 4 Oz. (Black)
This is the astuff I've been looking for!! Kiwi used to make some Military edge dressing but has stopped. Then I found Angelus Roll Call Military Edge Dressing! This is the real stuff. I use it on the Lawenforcement boots and my Honor Guard Shoes and they look better than new each and everytime! It also works works great on my gun belt and holster. Don't pass this stuff up! I will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Corps, January 13, 2012
Outstanding product. Easy to apply and clean up. Fast drying. Dries with a shine, even on rubber soles. Beat the competition in a number of aspects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 7, 2014
Excellent addition to my bootblacking kit; absolutely vital to have for a new and growing bootblack in the BDSM Leather community.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid product for anyone who is in need of polishing supplies, January 13, 2014
I have to shine my boots for work and I would allways put all this time into polishing my boots and the soles and bottom of them would bring down the look as they were dull only made worse by the now super polished top. So after doing a little Google searching I found Angelus roll call military grade edge dressing and this was the solution to my problem this stuff works great and makes the edge of you shoes or boots shine line non other and it lasts. I highly recommend this as it is a great product for anyone trying to complete the perfectly polished boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars About the best you can find these days., January 8, 2014
Since Kiwi mothballed their "edge dressing" which came in a glass bottle with a dauber ball applicator, this is now the closest thing you can get.

Leaves a shiny finish, seems thinner than the old kiwi brand. Doesn't smell as harsh, and the applicator ball is a bit different. Seems to cut down on the dripping, which is a plus.

Not bad- will be buying more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Angelus edge dressing, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fine shine, April 2, 2011
Angelus delivered exactly what I was looking for. Even a well shined shoe can looked distractly dull if the heels and soles appear almost off white. Angelus edge dressing gives them an exciting glow that compliments the leather shine. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff! Like so many others, July 22, 2014
Good stuff!
Like so many others, I used KIWI Brand Honor Guard Edge Dressing in the glass bottle for dressing out the soles of my honor guard shoes to give them that crisp, shiny appearance and was very disappointed when KIWI decided (for what ever reason) to discontinue this product.
It seemed that nothing was available on the market that could replace this product and provide the appearance I was used to, until I came across Angelus Roll Call Edge Dressing.
Recently while training with The Old Guard at Ft. Myer, VA. I noticed that they as well are using this product...if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Simpy put, this is edge dressing does the job really, really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Very good quality dressing for the sole.

Rate and Discover Movies