4.0 out of 5 stars About the best you can find these days.
Since Kiwi mothballed their "edge dressing" which came in a glass bottle with a dauber ball applicator, this is now the closest thing you can get.

Leaves a shiny finish, seems thinner than the old kiwi brand. Doesn't smell as harsh, and the applicator ball is a bit different. Seems to cut down on the dripping, which is a plus.

Not bad- will...
Published 12 months ago by James

3.0 out of 5 stars great
Great product, I use this all the time for my shoes. I'd recommend this to other who want a great looking shoe.
Published 7 months ago by Allen James

4.0 out of 5 stars About the best you can find these days., January 8, 2014
This review is from: Angelus Roll Call Military Grade Edge Dressing 4 Oz. (Black)

Not bad- will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the stuff!!!!, November 26, 2011
This is the astuff I've been looking for!! Kiwi used to make some Military edge dressing but has stopped. Then I found Angelus Roll Call Military Edge Dressing! This is the real stuff. I use it on the Lawenforcement boots and my Honor Guard Shoes and they look better than new each and everytime! It also works works great on my gun belt and holster. Don't pass this stuff up! I will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine shine, April 2, 2011
Angelus delivered exactly what I was looking for. Even a well shined shoe can looked distractly dull if the heels and soles appear almost off white. Angelus edge dressing gives them an exciting glow that compliments the leather shine. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelus Roll Call Military Grade Edge Dressing, May 17, 2014
Ed O' (Canton, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I used Kiwi Honor Guard Edge Dressing right up until they stopped making it and I loved it. This stuff is as good as Kiwi was. It covers very well and looks great. I would say it is the same formulation as Kiwi. I only use it on leather soled shoes and would not think it would be good on rubber soles or heels as they flex and this dries hard so it will crack off. Alcohol does not dissolve it so try nail polish remover or acetone if you need to get it up (not on the shoe leather though if you happen to nick it). This is what you need to set your shoe shine apart from the rest. With this it is easy to maintain your shoes in parade dress inspection from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Corps, January 13, 2012
Outstanding product. Easy to apply and clean up. Fast drying. Dries with a shine, even on rubber soles. Beat the competition in a number of aspects.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great., July 1, 2014
Tried this morning. Seems to do a nice job of 'painting' the edge of sole and heel a consistent dark black. Easy to apply. Dries rapidly. Looks very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff! Like so many others, July 22, 2014
Good stuff!
Like so many others, I used KIWI Brand Honor Guard Edge Dressing in the glass bottle for dressing out the soles of my honor guard shoes to give them that crisp, shiny appearance and was very disappointed when KIWI decided (for what ever reason) to discontinue this product.
It seemed that nothing was available on the market that could replace this product and provide the appearance I was used to, until I came across Angelus Roll Call Edge Dressing.
Recently while training with The Old Guard at Ft. Myer, VA. I noticed that they as well are using this product...if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the Stuff!, May 6, 2013
Extremely durable and long lasting edge dressing. Even on rubber soles!
Simply put, this is the best edge dressing I have ever tried. Even the commercial dressings I have had applied didn't hold up as well as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best edge dressing you can find, August 18, 2014
I've been looking for a dressing that will maintain the edges to my boots and frankly, I'd hadn't found anything that I was totally happy. I decided to try the Angelus and I'm very happy I did. My soles look factory new with a bright gloss shine I'd been looking for. it is a bit thin so you need to let the dauber do the work for you. Pressing down will just make a mess. It covers well in a single coat and dries quickly.
if you need to finish off your boots, this is the product that will do the job for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Simpy put, this is edge dressing does the job really, really well.