Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on February 22, 2013
Unlike what seems like most of the world today I really don't care what celebrities do when they are not in front of the camera acting. Charlie came back with a perfect show or angry odd-balls and brought in some great talent. Bret Butler was nice to see after so many years from her hit show Grace. The point really is that no matter what actors do off camera the important reason we watch them is for what they do on camera. Charlie has always been a great talent and Anger Management is a hit because of it.
on January 30, 2013
I had no expectations and was very happy to see a quality sit-com with a great cast and crisp writing. This is Charlies best work to date and I would recommend this to people who like to laugh.
VINE VOICEon January 11, 2013
I miss Charlie Sheen in Two and A Half Men. The show lacked after he was fired. Anger Management is a lollipop to fans of Men. The problem with Anger Management is Sheen is sorta muted in this new role, I miss good ole Charlie Harper. This character of Charlie Goodson seems dull and boring.

As a retired Baseball player turned shrink, Sheen does shine through. The world does revolve around his character. He needs more development to grow in this series. there are times Sheen seems like he is phoning his performance in rather than allowing himself to be a full comedic speed. Charlie does grow on you, I want to see what he will do in season two with the addition of Martin Sheen playing his dad as a regular. The elder Sheen is in the highlight of the season this season with then episode "Charlie's Dad Visits" (episode nine)

The supporting cast is hit and miss performance-wise. Selma Blair as his Girlfriend/his therapist Kate needs to be fleshed out more because she is given almost nothing to do. Charlie's ex wife is played by Shawnee Smith. Her role is a more fuller and well rounded character, better than she was in Becker: The Second Season. Barry Corbin as Ed steals every scene he is in as one of Charlie's therapy patients. Micheal Boatman, a leftover from Sheen's Spin City: The Complete Fifth Season days, plays Charlie's best friend is given so little to do that I feel he is wasted in this thrown away role.

As dull as the show first season was, it does have a little promise, plus the show has 90 more episodes to go on FX. Lets hope creator Bruce Helford (who also created shows for Drew Carey and George Lopez)can breath life into the second season of this series and Charlie gets his comedy mojo back

Maybe after they cancel two and a half men this season, actor Jon Cryer can join the cast as Charlie's long lost brother? We can only hope!

Bennet Pomerantz
AUDIOWORLD
on June 12, 2013
Maybe it's not Two and a Half Men, but still funny and certainly worth watching. I don't have cable and just downloaded the first season to Amazon on the TV in my son's place. We both enjoyed watching each episode. Some of the characters are hilarious, like Patrick (sounds a lot like Allen from Men), and of course, Ed. Love this guy! Getting ready to download the 2nd season. BTW - the female stars are all very pretty and certainly hold my son's attention. LOL.
on July 30, 2013
I am glad Charlie Sheen made a comeback with Anger Management. Though it cannot top what Sheen did in the original two and a half men, it is funny and has some great characters. Charlie Goodson is no Charlie Harper, but he is still a great character...my favorites who seem to always make me laugh, are Ed, Lacey and Nolan. To me this is much better than the newly tooled two and a half men. I would rather watch Charlie Goodson deal with his anger therapy patients, than watch Alan Harper disgustingly mooch off of bland Walden Schmidt with Jake being a no show. Will be picking this one up.
on March 9, 2013
We loved Charlie on Two & !/2 Men,in spiteof himself. Now we have Charlie, but a more mature and intelligent version. Without the drunkenness. Still razor sharp wit and great comic timing. Now if we could just get Holland Taylor on Anger Management it would be great. Love seeing Martin Sheen on the show too.
on March 24, 2013
I purchased this season because I had missed several episodes in this season when it was on. This is a refreshing way for Charlie to try and face his demons by trying to help others. What is more fun is some of the zingers that not only Charlie but other characters get in along the way. For anybody that likes Charlie Sheen's brand of comedy, this is most certainly a must have.
on June 10, 2014
I have watched Charley Sheen in Two and 1/2 Men and laughed out loud throughout the series. I can say the same today about Anger Management. It is hilarious. The episodes are well thought out and each one gives Charley a new opportunity to demonstrate his fantastic talent and humor. I hope to be able to purchase future seasonal DVD(s).
on May 14, 2014
Charlie came back strong after his ousting of Two and a Half Men. But the writing, acting, humor is just as strong. It's a different kind of show, but just as entertaining, if not more-so. Great replacement for the Two and a Half Men that no one watches anymore.
on March 17, 2013
I like the show. I like the writing. I like the acting. It is pretty funny. But the laugh track is HORRIBLE. It ruins everything. Is it meant to be a BAD parody of a laugh track ? Whatever... it does not work for me. I am going to watch one more show. But if they don't knock it off I am OUT.