Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

91%

on September 10, 2012
Great product for a great price. I bought these Angry Bird Stickers on Amazon for my son's Angry Bird themed birthday party. The stickers came each on a separate sheet (not on a roll and not several to a sheet); this made it very easy to put a few in each kid's goody bag. We were also able to use these on the outside of brown paper lunch bags to spruce them up to use as goody bags rather then spend money on special bags. The stickers and the bags with the stickers were a big hit. The stickers are bright and fun. My only complaint is that my box came wrapped in tape which ruined one sticker out of the 75 but since I didn't need exactly 75 it was fine.
on June 20, 2012
My 5 yr old son chose "Angry Birds" as the theme for his birthday party this year. I was unable to find a lot of small, inexpensive things in our local party stores to include in goodie-bags for the kids, but stumbled on these stickers on Amazon. They were bright, colorful and a BIG HIT with the kids. The fact that there were 75 included for the price, allowed me to give each kid several to take home in their treat bags. They were a BIG HIT!
on April 14, 2012
These are fabulous stickers! Vibrant and glossy. I like that they all have the same shape. I will make cupcake picks out of these and use them on invitations for my son. A bit pricey but all Angry Birds stuff is. Comes in a flat box instead of a roll. SmileMakers brand.
on September 9, 2012
These are stickers, and they work as that however, the stickers received were not "vibrant" as another reviewer has said. The stickers had a slight darker complexion and tone, making it look like a bad copy.
on August 16, 2012
My son is having an angry birds birthday party and I've been looking for things for the goodie bags. These are perfect! Nice big size, very vibrant, and five different pictures. They stick well. They are a little on the expensive side for stickers, but it made a great addition to the bags. My only complaint was with the packaging - the stickers come in a little box, and this was shipped out in a regular Amazon padded mailer. The box was smooshed, torn on the side with the stickers spilling out into the bag - stickers went everywhere when I opened the mailer. Not a big deal, I just wish they were in a different package.
on August 6, 2012
Got it quickly, quality is good so now many places in the house are plastered with those depictions of angry birds and greenish boars. The kid seem to be satisfied with those large funky stickers.
on March 11, 2013
My son included these in his school party's goody bags. The stickers are colorful and shiny. They look nice and are a great size for little hands. Not hard to remove the stickers from the backing.
on July 26, 2012
Received in good shape and fast. These stickers were really nice quality, just like the ones that my son's doctors office hands out. We used them with his birthday party favors and they were a hit.
on November 26, 2013
Ton of stickers for a good price. Used them for a birthday party to decorate plain brown bags for goodie bags and put the rest in as goodies. Nice, large size, about 2 1/2 inches square.
on July 5, 2012
We purchased these stickers for the goodie bags at my son's Birthday. All the kids loved them and we have lots to spare!