Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2014
Purchased for my sons birthday. They look like nothing and they seem overpriced. However, 2 years later...the kids are still playing with them. They are hard solid plastic and will survive an atomic bomb blast. Now, my daughter plays with them. If your kid is into Angry Bird, I would buy the set and save on shipping.
on January 7, 2015
I used this figures as "pilots" in my RC airplanes. Had to lighten them by hollowing them out with a dremel tool first. Afterwards, I epoxied a dowel into them for mounting. They look cool ;-)
on December 20, 2014
Since the product was not discribed we did not get the right Material. I was looking for the little flexible figures you can usw for Angry Birds Go. Please change the product description, especially for Angry Birds Products, since there are so many different types.
on November 14, 2013
5 stars from angry birds obsessed son. These are a hard plastic, not squishy like some of the other angry birds products.
on April 15, 2013
I give these away as prizes for being on best behavior and the kids love them, but they always want the bird they don't have so I am always looking for different birds.
on January 20, 2013
My five year old grandson loves to play with these with the rest of his logos. We got two other packs to make a whole set.
on October 29, 2014