5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a Grabgab Gift
S-o-o-o-o cute. Great toss-around toy with lots of characters to choose from. Love the concept and originality. Love this item.
Published 7 months ago by Brenda J. King

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
Please realize how tiny 5" is before you purchase this. I guess I should've pulled out a tape measure prior to ordering. It is very small.
Published 18 months ago by David Bobo

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a Grabgab Gift, December 16, 2013
Brenda J. King "Switch" (816 Huntington Way, Hinesville, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angry Birds 5" Limited Edition Christmas Plush - Blue Bird (No Sound) (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, January 17, 2013
David Bobo (AMARILLO, TX, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size for my girls, January 3, 2013
Bought two of these as stocking stuffers. They are plush, comfy and just the right size for my 6 and 3 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds make me smile :-D, January 2, 2013
Ordered these for my son for Christmas came sooner than I expected. I got them at a fraction of the department store cost And He loved them! Win Win!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas blu bird, January 17, 2012
I used this to decorate my house at Christmas time. It is very cute toy and kids can learn there colors while also learning about why we celebrate the season.

Rate and Discover Movies