5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars because it is what it is
It was shipped fast and package was in perfect condition.
Published 13 months ago by Skpjana

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
Published on November 13, 2012 by Lamb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, November 13, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
These were purchased and played with in the manner they are designed to be used. My Grandson had one mashems for sometime. Enjoyed and played with it often I thought the bonus pack would be a great gift. Two began leaking fluid the first day. Not the quality that I was expecting sorry that I made the purchase. Unfortunately packaging was thrown away Or I would return the items.

1.0 out of 5 stars in the garbage within 3 days, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
they pop, get filthy, launcher is completely stiff and doesn't work as shown. a total disappointment. my son waited longer to get these than he actually got to play with them

1.0 out of 5 stars PATHETIC, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
Don't even bother with this toy. The package said that the birds could be launched. This was misleading. The only way to launch the birds is to flick the sling shot using your wrist because the "elastic" part of the sling shot is a rigid piece of plastic. The birds are barely able to fit between the crossbars of the launcher making it hard for young kids to seat the bird easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars because it is what it is, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
It was shipped fast and package was in perfect condition.
Our 3 year old toddler LOVES these things. I'm giving it five stars based on how he feels about this product. I agree with others that they pick up dirt like crazy, my son will ask me to wash them and that's telling you they really get dirty. I agree they are gross and I don't enjoy washing them but to have a toddler love this toy so much... yes I will do it. in the beginning we got one red bird and green piggy and since then our son has been in love. We now use these as potty rewards. We found angry bird videos on YouTube which is now a reward because he even loves to watch about these mashems. He has been playing with them for about a month now... He did pop one so far but for how rough he is with them I'm surprised not more has popped as some other reviews have claimed. That one did have a cut in it so we knew that would be the first to go.
and he loves how they stick to walls - this is truly a boys toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars angry birds, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
These things are cute but they don't really do anything - the slingshot is too stiff and most of these are lost throughout my home and yard from the kids throwing them at one another

2.0 out of 5 stars Slingshot is just for show, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
I bought this for my son for the holidays. He liked the different angry bird characters, but was hugely disappointed to find that the slingshot is all hard plastic. You can not shoot or fling the birds with it. I do not know what purpose the slingshot has. It is useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
I got if for my Niece and she loves it; it's a very simple toy and the birds are soft enough not to hurt anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
My grandson loves everything about Angry Birds and this is one present he asked for. So he love it very much.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheep!!!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
cheaply made, sling shot is NOT a sling shot, just plastic that looks like it. band in sling shot does not move, sooo you have to hang on to the bird and throw it.

would not have ordered if I had known.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds MASHEMS Bonus Pack (Toy)
I ordered this for my grandkids also & they love it, it's hard to find anywhere. These birds are easy to clean if they get dirty, which they do, because they're kind of sticky. But Fun!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›