5.0 out of 5 stars Mega fun for everyone!
Published on July 6, 2012 by airforceRN

3.0 out of 5 stars okay.
My kids like that it's angry birds. It is fun to knock down the towers. Not as much fun to set them up. My 4 and 6 year-olds like it better than the older kids, but they have a tough time with set up. Still, it is fun family time.
Published 4 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega fun for everyone!, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
We bought this game and the Knock on Wood game and play both separately but also together! It's a good combo to have the red, yellow, black birds from the KOW game plus the white and blue (and additional black and yellow) from the Mega Smash game. My son loves this set better than the other ones because of the molded pigs. In the other sets, the pigs are smaller and have stickers for faces. These pigs are larger (better for little hands) and have molded detailed faces. He loves building the structures by looking at the cards and then of course launching the birds in order shown on the card. He also uses his Melissa and Doug blocks to make custom structures to knock down. I definitely have fun playing with him, it's a fun family game and I love that it is a board game and turns off the iPod or kindle. Fun for sure, and our favorite set in combo with the KOW set!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
I bought this game/toy for my 4 yr old. He absolutely loves it. The pieces are solid and durable. Very much worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good even for little hands, October 16, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
I was a bit nervous when we recewived this, as I wasnot sure that my 3-1/2 year old would be able to enjoy it. Hwever, what I quickly found out over the course of a week after he saw dad put it together a couple of times was that he could really put together some difficult structure to knock down. He really loves playing this game just building and knocking down instead of following the cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful angry birds game, November 15, 2012
GISELLE COLICHON (FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
Really nice and fun, my son is 5 and he loves to play and go through the challenge of each card. Each time he plays it with some other friends they always want to take the game to their places :) Its a nice way to make your child have fun without having him stuck to computer games.... !

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
My 7 year old son loved this. I bought it for his birthday and he takes it with him whenever he goes to families house to play with. No one ever minds playing this with him, it is fun for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
this toy brought to my daughter a lot of joy and amusement.great for playing together with your children. a good toy to switch attention of your child from ipad or other electronic gadget.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love angry birds!!!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
I saw this and had to buy it. And I have no complaints!!!! It is fun and easy to set up!!! I love it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay., July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry?, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
Get your angry out. This game is pretty standard. 3 1/2 year old granddaughter loves to play it. Thanks much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Build, launch, destroy. Repeat, February 20, 2014
jend "genii13" (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game (Toy)
What fun! We all play together most of the time. My son would rather play this real game than use the app. How nice is that?

Angry Birds Mega Smash Board Game