Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Piglet with Sound
|Price:||$19.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Angry Birds is the #1 application worldwide and has been downloaded over 100 million times
- Officially licensed product
- Squeeze the top to hear authentic sounds from the game
- Incredibly soft plush
- For ages 1 and up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is very small, about the size of two computer mice side-to-side.
2. the fabric on the nostril holes and ears is a muddy green, NOT black. as shown in the picture
3. the sound is a bit of a poor quality, if you know how the pigs are supposed to sound, you can recognize it, but if you arent used to the sound, it just sounds scratchy and loud.
4. the sound button is very sensitive, if you hold it a little too firmly, it goes off, which is a bit of a problem if you plan to sleep with this little guy, i rolled over and he damn near scared me half to death.
But overall its a very good quality plush, and ACCURATE! (Mostly) so i would recommend it.
Being a soft plush toy, it is great for kids in case they throw it at other people like in the game. If you have other angry birds you could probably set up your own miniature game of angry birds.
- hard to replace the batteries too the sound box if it runs out of batteries. You would need to open up the stitches.
|Length: 0:42 Mins|
My only negative comment is that when the battery in the sound box goes dead, you've lost the oink-oink unless you do major surgery on the pig, since there's no zipper or velcroed opening to access the battery. However, we've had the pig for at least three years, and he's been squeezed hundreds of times, so the battery should last for a long time.
Not happy with false purchase
My kids (6 and 8) are obsessed with Angry Birds. Every chance they get to harass someone with a smart phone to play the game they do. What I don't like is how they can easily zone out for hours playing it.
I got them each a red bird and a pig. Little did I know this meant that they would start playing a live action angry birds game! On the trip they would set up elaborate pillow forts for the pigs to sit under and the angry birds to knock down. We of course had to set a rule that angry birds could only pretend to fly, not actually be thrown!
The two of them sleeping with their angry birds stuffies every night! These definitely have been a big hit.
These are about a little larger than a softball. Others have complained that they stopped making noise quickly - that hasn't been our experience, we've had them for months now and they still make their little noises. I don't think the noises would really matter to my kids anyway.
I am glad I went ahead and purchased 3 different plushes for him.
It is a great size, not too little by any means, but also not huge. It is soft, squishy and just perfect in details and colors!
The noisemaker is not very big so he may have to search a bit to find it, but it also is not clunky when he wants to cuddle with the plush
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Batteries died rather quickly. Other than that, my 4 year old loves it.Published 1 month ago by Laura S.
This made for a cute gift for my nephews birthday. He loves playing the game so it was fun bringing it to his hands. Read morePublished 2 months ago by amanda
I got the piggy today and it arrived on time. The piggy doesn't make any sound and appears as if the battery is dead. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Richard1876
i got these as stocking stuffers and they totally made Christmas. when you squeeze them they make the classic angry bird sounds that we all know and love. Read morePublished 6 months ago by JLLERAS
The sounds became distorted in less than a week. Unable to understand anything.Published 8 months ago by Michele