5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill
Published on May 21, 2011 by Talvi

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it worked... For a day.
This toy failed within a couple days, and it was not just a defective unit. I have three differnt toys from the same line, and they all failed almost immediately.

Published on June 29, 2011 by James Ryley

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it worked... For a day., June 29, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)

So, I opened them up to take a look at the electronics. Just a really poor design. If you press the button too hard, you bend a contact spring. After that, it will never work again because the contact doesn't hit the right place on the circuit board. Easily fixed by bending it back, but without further modification it is just going to happen again. Guess this company has never heard of testing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
The Angry Birds with sound are a plush ball with a small noise mechanism at the forehead. You push the forehead and it'll make sounds from the game. Ours make 2-3 sounds, including the noises that that particular bird makes. At 5" they are a decent size - not too big and not too small. The plush is quality and ours has stood up to a lot of 'chucking' by the 8 year old. I'd say ours is airborne more often than it is stationary. And it still plays its sounds fine. The noise mechanism looks to be well padded in the stuffing.

In all, a cute toy and we're happy we have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it!, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
Dog hears sounds on tablet and gets excited, now has dolls of his own that make same noise. Quality and price was super, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars annoyed coworkers as intended, July 27, 2012
Saba Nigiri (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
I bought a couple of these with the express intent of annoying my cube mates. It worked. Within 1 hour I had threats that the birds would be nailed to a wall or burnt and the charred remains would be sprinkled on my desk. So far no one has gone through with their threats and the birds find themselves sailing through the air for most of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to take the video game out of Angry Birds!, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
I found this little bird at a shop while on vacation and bought it to use as a bribe for good behavior for my kids. It turned out to be even better than I thought!

My kids (6 and 8) are obsessed with Angry Birds. Every chance they get to harass someone with a smartphone to play the game they do. What I don't like is how they can easily zone out for hours playing it.

I got them each a red bird and a pig. Little did I know this meant that they would start playing a live action angry birds game! On the trip they would set up elaborate pillow forts for the pigs to sit under and the angry birds to knock down. We of course had to set a rule that angry birds could only pretend to fly, not actually be thrown!

The two of them sleeping with their angry birds stuffies every night! These definitely have been a big hit.

These are about a little larger than a softball. Others have complained that they stopped making noise quickly - that hasn't been our experience, we've had them for months now and they still make their little noises. I don't think the noises would really matter to my kids anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for and Angry Birds fan, June 22, 2011
Karen D (san jose ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
very cute, a variety of sounds. great gift for and Angry Birds fan. purchased for my 7yr old, only problem is now he wants the entire collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but overpriced!, June 10, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
My kids love this toy and we purchased a few of them. However, a couple of days after receiving it, I found the same toy in Toys R Us for $7.99!

5.0 out of 5 stars Woohoo ... I got a free upgrade, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
I ordered this 5" plush red bird and a 5" plush green pig for my boys. So the pig is 5" and makes one sound but the bird is 8" and plays three sounds. Party bonus. But now I have to decide which gets the larger toy. Thanks a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Plush!, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
This plush toy is really good! I bought it for fun, and I was amazed by how well it was made. It is very cute! I'm also about to buy the 8 inch plush knowing that it will be as high quality as this one! If your friend's children's birthday is coming up, this is a must buy for a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Plush Toy, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound (Toy)
I may be a bit old for stuffed animals, but there are some plush toys that I really like. This would be one of them. (For parents wondering, I don't do anything bad with them!) This guy looks awesome, and is another plush toy added to the collection. I would recommend getting it.

Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound