Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 17, 2012
My son loves this Angry Birds character. It is really well made and has held up to a lot of use. The sound is 3-4 recordings of laughing bird like noises/phrases. I will be purchasing other characters based on how well we like this one.
on September 22, 2012
I bought this because of the $5 deal. Although the quality is not as that good as those other birds I got from Toys R Us stores. But I love it with my life. And It looks adrable all the time. It has three kinds of sounds as you knew.
on August 19, 2013
I bought this for my nephew, who recently acquired a giant stuffed pig. His new favorite game is to throw this at the pig, or any adult in the room, and yell, "I'm angry. I'm an angry bird!" She's near wits end. I can't image a better return on investment.
on May 30, 2016
I got this for my daughter for her 5th BIRTHDAY. She's a Huge Angry Birds Fan, and SHE LOVED IT! The sounds it makes made her laugh and she plays with it with ALL of her other Angry Birds soft toys she got for her birthday and Christmas. Decent price too. Her favorites are space birds so this was a MUST!!!!
on February 5, 2016
Great addition to anyone's Angry Bird's collection. My son's favorite bird is Red, so he loves the Space Red, with his sweet sunglasses. So happy Amazon carries these, as they cannot be found in stores!
on March 19, 2013
i love my Super Red bird, and we used to call it,"normal bird" and my dad still does. this is nice and soft and it is a great "bedtime buddy". I love Super red. The blue bird is last in my "Angry Birds Colection".
on January 28, 2014
My son loves anything Angry Birds. When I saw these on amazon, I bought this one and the pig with the crown. Both are 5 inch and I read the reviews saying that they were too small. Well...they are 5 inches - what do you expect? They are the perfect size for my son to sleep with, carry around the house and play with. He even sets up his angry bird game and throws these at them. They make sounds - not too annoying for all those parents out there that are worried about "noisy" toys.
on December 21, 2012
At first I was recluctant to purchase this bird. My son already has all of the original plush birds, and I felt that this one was not that different from the regular red bird. Upon receiving it though, I am glad that I went ahead and got it for him. The shape of the birds feather "hair" on top is a little bit different from regular red bird, and his beak is a little bit longer and pointier. Of course, the eyes are different as space bird has a felt "mask". It makes the same sounds as the original birds. Overall this makes it different enough for my son and he loves the new space version.
on December 31, 2012
If you know a child who likes the Angry Birds series, they will like this stuffed toy. It makes a sound when you press near the eye area. I gave it to my grandson with several others from the series, and he was thrilled to have them; gave me lots of hugs and kisses. Isn't that what being a grandmother is all about?
on December 31, 2012
My kiddo got this for Christmas in his stocking. He looooooooooves it! He loves it so much that he pushes the button ALL THE TIME. I don't know how much more " YEAHHH, WOO HOO * BIRD CHIRP*" I can take. Definitely a good and fun purchase. Next, the pigs..