5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Delightful
Published on December 11, 2012 by sfmom2

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for kids into angry birds
This is a nice game to get the angry bird kids to try board games. Quality is not great. the bottom of the game is card board with no plastic protection so be careful not to spill anything on it.
Published 16 months ago by albertof

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Delightful, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
We recently bought this game at a toy store on our way down to Disneyland. It's a long car ride for kids so we decided to stop about half way and get them a new toy. They picked out Angry Birds Space and loved it. It's basically Trouble with Angry Birds. What's not to love? The pieces fit into holes on the board which makes it great for travel. This game kept them occupied for hours and was the only thing in the car they found more fun than punching each other in the legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Surprises, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
It's nice to actually be able to buy a product and get exactly what I expected. The game play is Trouble with an Angry Birds theme. My kid loves Angry Birds and so this is one of the 5 Angry Birds presents he received for his birthday and I know we already bought more Angry Birds toys for Xmas. I only gave 4 stars on educational as it only helps with basic counting and early strategy. It is fun though. So if you want a game that will deliver what you expect this is perfect for the Angry Birds kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble: Angry Bird Style, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
This is basically the game Trouble. They came up with instructions to put a spin on the old trouble game but the kids and i just play it the same way we would the original game.

Pros: fun, eye catching playing board, the popper seems to be easier to pop then the original Trouble, bird playing pieces are cute and fun.

Cons: none

Bottom line: we like it and think you will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small kids, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
This game is just like Trouble and is very easy for my 5 year old to play. It's a lot of fun and a quick game so it keeps the attention of a small child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds Space Race Game., September 4, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
All I can say it my son loves the game. My family and I play it sometimes and we enjoy the game as a family activity. It is a lot like Parcheesi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it!, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
Was a great hit with my grandson and his friends. Couldn't stop playing it. He is 6 years old and it was easy for him to learn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for kids into angry birds, August 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson gift, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
I got this for my grandson who is turning 5 yrs old this July. My daughter says that his friend has it and he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for any Angry Bird loving kid!, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
This is fabulous for our 5 year old. He is learning to follow rules and be a good sport. I played "Trouble" when I was a kid and this is the exact same game with the Angry Bird Space theme. It has been so much fun to play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything Angry..., March 29, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Space Race Game (Toy)
Grandchildren love this game and we like to play it often. I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks very much.

Angry Birds Space Race Game