Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cra-Z-Art Angry Birds Super Value Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 2, 2012
This was a big hit. You really get a bunch of stuff for the price- stickers, coloring sheets markers, photo frames and the coloring book and singles are perfect to make photo copies of for additional friends. He ripped it open and immediately started working on the plush coloring sheets. Any kid who loves angry birds and coloring will adore this.
on June 4, 2013
My 6 yr old son loves Angry Birds and completely covered his arms in tattoos the day I gave this to him (hope that's no omen!). He didn't really care for the stickers that you have to color. It comes with a decent amount of stuff but I give it 3 stars because I think it's a little overpriced. Most of the stuff from the box is now buried somewhere in his desk and he's lost interest. If your kid loves Angry Birds, go for it if you don't mind the price!
on December 23, 2014
This set is great, I didn't use the markers (I prefer washable) but they give you tons of items here. You get tattoos,stickers,picture frames,cards and loads of coloring pages. This has been great to have for my two boys ages 3 and 7 over winter break.
on December 8, 2014
Stuff to color for angry birds fans, I have noticed the price fluctuates wildly for this item, nice set but not worth a lot, this is just paper items and cheap markers, my son is a huge fan and he loved all this stuff
on February 20, 2014
Purchased this for my son, and he has spent hours engaged in coloring the pictures (comes with markers); and in old-school fashion, one can color any way they choose (no color by numbers here!). Also comes with greeting cards to color, a multitude of stickers to add character to the budding artist's own work or to compliment the colored photos within the kit. Not to be missed, especially if your young one is an Angry Birds fan!
on March 5, 2013
This set is perfect for my 6-year old who loves anything Angry Bird. Instead of letting him sit in front of the video game, I let him color and do creative things with this kit. It lets him have his Angry Birds without letting him play viedo games all of the time. The coloring book is great and the markers are good quality. The kit provides various items for him to create projects with. It does teach him to be creative and hands on, while enjoying his most favorite Angry Bird characters. I wish there were more value kits like this becuase I'd buy all of them for him without any hesitation. Great buy!
on January 2, 2013
I bought this for an Angry Birds themed birthday party and it came with enough markers for one child, and it included stuff for 3 photo frame coloring sheets and a birthday card plus tatoos, and color your own sticker sheets. Simply just not enough things for several kids. I ened up making copies of the coloring sheets and buying washable markers for them to use because the markers that were included were not washable. If your buying it for one or two kids it will be fine, but we had 10 kids. We rounded out the kids play area with a few Angry birds play sets and some play dough and a good time was had by all!
on December 2, 2013
It's so so, it's not as much as I thought "150 pieces" ... the color pens don't have Angry Birds on as the package shown. It's not an expensive toy, but it looks cheap and doesn't worth the price. I perfect to spend the $$ for Angry Bird stuff toys instead, and kids always love stuff toys. Returned it without any hesitation.
on December 27, 2013
Felt posters, paperboard posters, two picture frames, two greeting cards with envelopes, stickers, markers, and even some tattoos...plenty to keep the little ones busy, and fairly priced as well. A great extra gift for the Angry Birds fan in the house...AND his kids!
on November 23, 2012
My nephew (and Godson) absolutely LOVED this gift!!! I cannot express how great this gift was. I was nominated the best aunt ever for getting him this one! Thanks! :)