5.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommend these for parties
These were an absolute hit at my son's 5th birthday party. All the kids wanted to take them home with them. We removed the angry birds and pigs at the end of the party and put them all up on my son's walls in his room then all the kids split up the swirls and took them home. They were very good quality and looked great hanging throughout the house during the party.
Published on September 8, 2012 by fashionista7269

3.0 out of 5 stars Great decorations for an Angry Birds party
I got these for my 3 year old nephew's birthday party to hang up as decorations. They're cute and add some color to any wall or area where you need some Angry Birds vibe to be. Cute and colorful and look good.
Published 15 months ago by Steve K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommend these for parties, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Hanging Swirl Decorations Birthday Party Supplies (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars need for birthday party, January 17, 2013
Just loves these they were just what we wanted and they looked so good hanging up in the house and the garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, February 24, 2014
My son loved seeing these hanging up when he came out of his bedroom on his birthday. He really enjoyed them. We actually reused them at another party too. You do have to peel the "foil" coils apart to make them hang but that's no big deal. Overall we are very happy with these decorations. They were cheap but made a big difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday decorating, January 5, 2014
This was a big hit with our 7 year old grandson who is crazy about all things Angry Birds! With the bright colors and the shining tinsel swirls it made a great backdrop behind the cake. We hung them from our big window in the dining room but as soon as the party was over they had to be taken down and put back up in his bedroom!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reusable!, November 25, 2013
Big Angry Birds fans! We used the birds and streamers for one party then we had a Bad Piggies Party and used the pigs and streamers. For Grandma's party just the streamers. Carefully retold and use over and over again for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great!, December 19, 2013
We had an Angry Birds themed party & these were perfect for it! There are a LOT of them to hang, so give yourself time. They look really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds Swirlies, June 22, 2014
These are very colorful and have kept their shape; they have been hanging in the glass cabinet where I put them for a display at school...and have been there a full school year, and still look shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds, December 22, 2013
We loved them. Just what we needed and wanted. It was for a youth group theme night/ Went over big. Think we will do again next year.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, November 6, 2013
Jerry (Out of State) - See all my reviews
great product fun and the glow in the light balloons I bought from walmart for $2 to go with it made it perfect. I beleive I can reuse if desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, October 29, 2013
I bought these to decorate my six year old's birthday party. He loved them! I would like to order more for next year, but not sure if he will still be into angry birds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›