Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Fire Edition)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 18, 2012
I will be the first to admit that I had my doubts. Like many, I freely admit to loving, and still loving, the original Angry Birds. Angry Birds Seasons, too, is still fun to this day. I even have to give credit to Angry Birds Rio which proved to be more enjoyable than I thought it would be (though it's not on the level of the first two). I never did purchase Angry Birds Space as by that time having three different versions that to this day still get updates was more than enough. Being a huge Star Wars fan since I was born, I did have an excitement seeing these two come together, but, again, I had doubts. Nevertheless, I blindly purchased it when it came out, and it brought back memories of firing up the original for the first time. The visuals are top notch, the sound is superb and straight out of Star Wars, and somehow, someway, it even follows the Star Wars story throughout. What's not to love? I cannot recommend this enough, and assuming they continue to support and update this as they have for all other versions, you will be playing it for years to come.
on December 21, 2012
Every game in the universe should have a star wars version. George Lucas is a genious, his empire expands more and more....
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
super cool! Mega cool! Whoever thought of this is and genius. Angry birds and star wars the perfect match! Fun, Fun, Fun!
0Comment|167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2013
Please update this Amazon! Long have I waited for these updates, Cloud City and Boba Fett Missions.
But as iPhone, iPod, iPad, DROID, and Samsung enjoy the luxury of updates the moment they come out, long have the Amazon people had to wait for the council of Amazon Representatives to update our games. (heh heh) But really, PLEASE UPDATE!
11 comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
This is an extremely cute version of Angry Birds if you love Star Wars as I do. Each of the "birds" are characters from Star Wars, complete with audio versions of what they sound like. The characters I have encountered so far are Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chubacca and Obi Wan. Each has a different way of destroying the pig storm troopers (light saber, mind game, etc). I have not played the original, but this version is so much fun. It won't let you advance to the next level until all the pigs are destroyed and I have played a few levels at least 20 times before getting lucky. It is still mesmerizing and addictive !!!!!!!!Plays great on my Kindle Fire HD.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2012
This is the best angry birds app yet!I got to the death star in one day.Star Wars is one of my favorite movies too so its a combine pack of both.Love it!
0Comment|276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2013
This is far and beyond the best version of Angry Birds to date. A must for any Star Wars or Angry Birds fan.
0Comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
My 8 yr old Grandson, Noah told me I had to have this. I said ok, and 3 days later found out it cost $2.99. Told him it was the best $2.99 I've spent in a long time Started playing it with him. Went home and was up past midnight. It is not addicting, but it sure is fun.
0Comment|120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
I love this so much. Graphics and sound are great. Makes me giggle when I play it. Very creative. Success!
0Comment|168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
Great app no ads especially if you love star wars I would recommend this to a friend love playing this game
0Comment|151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse