5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful!!!
Published on December 19, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I ordered this because it said it was 100% Pashmina. The tag says 100% viscose. It's soft
and it looks ok, but it is not 100% Pashmina.
Published 17 months ago by Weezer

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful!!!, December 19, 2012
Amazon Customer (Matthews, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this scarf in the peach color as a Christmas gift for a close friend who loves pastels. I was concerned that the color in the picture wouldn't be a close match to what I received. Well, I was worried for nothing since the scarf is exactly the same color & simply gorgeous. It has a beautiful sheen and delicate feel to it that makes it look expensive, but it wasn't. This was a great find for me at a very reasonable price. I will be buying one for myself as well as my mom who saw this gift before I wrapped it and she fell in love with it!!! This is a very nice, inexpensive scarf that has a great color selection that I would recommend to anyone who loves to accent their outfits with scarves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!!!, December 20, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of the product! Love it so much I am ordering more. The one thing that I appreciate about this scarf is that the tag is sewn in and not glued on like a lot of the scarves on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Pashmina, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Anika Dali Solid Color Super Premium Soft Pashmina Women's Shawl (20 COLORS) (Apparel)
There are many pashminas in the market, and I was hesitant in buying one online. I bought one color from Anika Dali and I was pleasantly surprised!

The sheen in pashmina scarf gives it a very luxurious feel, which I love. The fabric is silky soft.

I have friends who snatch a bunch of these scarves up as bridal gifts. :) I for sure will be buying more colors (the price is so good!).

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, August 29, 2013
and it looks ok, but it is not 100% Pashmina.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as I expected it to be., December 4, 2012
The scarf is nice and I purchased it as a gift for someone. It just doesn't appear to be as good a quality as I expected for the list price given, although I did get it on sale, so for that price it isn't bad. If I had paid the full price for it, I would have returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, April 30, 2013
This scarf is very soft. I would be careful cleaning it. I kind of weakened the fabric after hand washing it. I could smell the oils from my skin on it and thought it needed cleaning. But it kept more warm and stylish this winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, January 22, 2013
Purchased two of these in the two shades of pink. They arrived quickly and were appropriately packaged. I think they are exactly as described. Good size, light weight and great colors. I am going to get two more in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very warming and comfortable! I realy like the size of it, December 6, 2014
This is a very classy looking scarf with the real cashmere feeling!
It is very warming and comfortable!

I realy like the size of it! It is JUST RIGHT as if custom taylored!
It ia also very durable and the colors won't wash away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Value., December 10, 2012
This scarf is made of very soft fabric. I love the color. Seems like a great value, although I've only used it once so far. It says it is hand washable, but I haven't needed to wash it yet. So far, I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I did - it was FREEZING, November 20, 2014
Bought this to wear with my dress for outdoor photos at my November wedding. Glad I did - it was FREEZING. Looked beautiful with my orange/red flowers. My girls all had wraps in shades of orange and the whole thing looked great. To be honest, this isn't super great quality nor is it very thick, but who expects either of those things from a $10 pashmina? I was happy with what I got in terms of what I paid. And it's a beautiful color.