Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anika Dali Women's Solid Color Premium Best Quality Pashmina Shawl (20 COLORS)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 19, 2012
I ordered this scarf in the peach color as a Christmas gift for a close friend who loves pastels. I was concerned that the color in the picture wouldn't be a close match to what I received. Well, I was worried for nothing since the scarf is exactly the same color & simply gorgeous. It has a beautiful sheen and delicate feel to it that makes it look expensive, but it wasn't. This was a great find for me at a very reasonable price. I will be buying one for myself as well as my mom who saw this gift before I wrapped it and she fell in love with it!!! This is a very nice, inexpensive scarf that has a great color selection that I would recommend to anyone who loves to accent their outfits with scarves.
on December 4, 2012
The scarf is nice and I purchased it as a gift for someone. It just doesn't appear to be as good a quality as I expected for the list price given, although I did get it on sale, so for that price it isn't bad. If I had paid the full price for it, I would have returned it.
on January 22, 2013
Purchased two of these in the two shades of pink. They arrived quickly and were appropriately packaged. I think they are exactly as described. Good size, light weight and great colors. I am going to get two more in other colors.
on April 30, 2013
This scarf is very soft. I would be careful cleaning it. I kind of weakened the fabric after hand washing it. I could smell the oils from my skin on it and thought it needed cleaning. But it kept more warm and stylish this winter.
on December 20, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of the product! Love it so much I am ordering more. The one thing that I appreciate about this scarf is that the tag is sewn in and not glued on like a lot of the scarves on Amazon.
on August 29, 2013
I ordered this because it said it was 100% Pashmina. The tag says 100% viscose. It's soft
and it looks ok, but it is not 100% Pashmina.
on October 17, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for a family member. The fabric is soft and the purple color I ordered as a nice rich color that has held up through cleanings. My family member enjoys it and has nothing negative to say about it.
on September 29, 2012
There are many pashminas in the market, and I was hesitant in buying one online. I bought one color from Anika Dali and I was pleasantly surprised!

The sheen in pashmina scarf gives it a very luxurious feel, which I love. The fabric is silky soft.

I have friends who snatch a bunch of these scarves up as bridal gifts. :) I for sure will be buying more colors (the price is so good!).
on December 10, 2012
This scarf is made of very soft fabric. I love the color. Seems like a great value, although I've only used it once so far. It says it is hand washable, but I haven't needed to wash it yet. So far, I am very happy with this purchase.
on December 6, 2014
This is a very classy looking scarf with the real cashmere feeling!
It is very warming and comfortable!

I realy like the size of it! It is JUST RIGHT as if custom taylored!
It ia also very durable and the colors won't wash away!

See 1 answered question