Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Festival Bliss Shimmer Fashion Scarf (Rosy Pink)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 31, 2012
This scarf has many colors with blue and silver predominating but the border is black and there are streaks of pink along with some gold threading. It's very light -- you can actually see through it -- but it drapes nicely and isn't too thick or heavy wrapped around the neck. I like it a lot.
on October 25, 2012
I love this scarf! The material is extremely soft and the mulitude of colors are beautifully woven together with hints of shimmering gold thread. I couldn't wait to put it on and the fact that it goes with just about any casual outfit, I find I'm wearing it all the time! Also, I received the shippment in just a few days which was great.
on December 4, 2012
Colors were just as pictured, fuscia and blue both dominate, it is sheer, easily looped around the neck, warm, gorgeous! Perfect with denim, I will wear it more than all my other scarves. Arrived far sooner than promised and at a wonderful price!
on June 1, 2013
Scarf really looks like the picture - deep rich colors in an array of colors, with a gold thread running through it. It drapes very nicely around the neck, either as it is worn in the picture, or, as it is long enough , looped more around the neck so the tails hanging down are shorter. It matches many outfits due to the variety of colors in the scarf. It is very lightweight, which is a good thing when you have something hanging around your neck. It pulls a bit easily, but this has not been a big problem if you are careful with it. Shipping was fast and the price was a good one.
on October 8, 2013
The fabric for this lovely scarf is an artistic combination purples, greys, navy and metallic gold. It gets complements from other women. Nice. I love the color purple and this scarf adds a touch that makes any outfit special.
on December 12, 2011
I am very disappointed in this scarf and will likely return it. The colors were not at all as pictured. It looked like shades of purples and blues, and it actually is purples and pinks, though the purple is more of a burgundy purple. When I originally posted this review, I had just received this product in the mail. I had been looking forward to this gift choice as it was, I thought, exactly what I had been searching for for a particular person and the colors she wears. As it was to be a gift, it was shown in shades of purples, lavenders, and periwinkle blues: a mix of colors I had been searching for, and I was very excited about it. Then it came, and it was not at all the colors I wanted, which is why I gave it a one star rating. The quality and design were not in question, so perhaps my review was a bit harsh, though I did return the scarf. Since then, I have had personal feedback from the company, and their efforts to provide customer satisfaction is very impressive. If I could have better assurance about the colors I was actually receiving, I would have no qualms in ordering from this company again.
on April 24, 2014
I love, love, love this scarf. The colors are beautiful and the scarf is long enough to wear it in many styles. It is my go-to scarf with dresses and other clothes for work. It is wide and long. I will likely buy more!
on February 21, 2013
I love this scarf! It's beautiful corals with a turquoise stripe and gold metallic strips through it. Very true to the picture. I bought it for my daughter's birthday, I think I'll be buying me one as well, it's gorgeous! The fabric is lightweight and perfect for spring. If you're thinking of buying this and are unsure, then just do it...the price is right as well. :o)
on June 11, 2014
This is a beautiful lightweight scarf that goes with a lot of different clothes. I find the color to be a bit more of a coral/pink color rather than a rosy pink. Still it is beautiful with a few glittery strands to add just a hint of sparkle without being gaudy.
on October 11, 2013
great scarf - it is long and th colors are great. I bought it to go with a shirt that is a a pink/lavender and this scarf has just the right color plus a perfectly complementary purple. It is also a soft. comfortable fabric.