2,304 Reviews
 (1,184)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sheets and service
I received these sheets and loved how soft they were. However, I noticed there were some weird discolorations spots on random parts of the sheets (almost like a grease spot) and pillow cases. I contacted the seller and they replied back within a few hours with an apology and a tracking number for my new sheets. I had the replacement sheets within only a few days. I also...
Published on May 9, 2012 by Whitney

1.0 out of 5 stars FRAUDULENT FAIL
Advertised as 1200 Egyptian Cotton sheets. Shipped crappy polyester ones. These sheets are a complete rip off. Amazon should be ashamed to sell these. Buyer beware - you get even less than what you pay.
Published on February 19, 2011 by ChuckW

1.0 out of 5 stars FRAUDULENT FAIL, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Anili Mili's Triple Stitch Embroidery Affordable 4 PC Bed Sheet Set - Queen Size, Chocolate Brown (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 1200 thread count, January 29, 2011
I have several 1200 thread count sheet sets, costing mostly around $100.00. I bought these sheets as I needed a chocolate set and was impressed with the price for 1200 thread count sheets. I got them and they are equivalent to my sheets that are 250 thread count. The are OK to use but are NOT 1200 thread count and NOT Egyptian cotton-or at least not like any of my other Egyptian cotton sheets. What a disappointment!! I believe they are worth the price- you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, March 3, 2011
These sheets were advertised as 1200 thread count, but I doubt that they are. I think the seller (or someone the seller knows) made these sheets themselves, and here are a couple of hints: 1. There is no manufacturer's tag on the sheets. 2. The stitching does not look like stitching that would be done in a factory. 3. The sheets were not clean when I removed them from the packing (in fact, I had to launder them before I could use them). This is a ripoff, and I would not order from this seller again (as a regular Amazon customer of many years, this is the FIRST time I have complained about a product).

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading, cheap quality, April 28, 2011
to say the least, the 1200 count looks more like 250. The package came to my home and it said "1500 thread count" on the plastic case that the sheets were contained in. No tags ANYWHERE indicating the brand of sheet set, washing instructions OR Material. DON'T waste your hard earned dollars on this. Shame on Amazon as well for allowing misleading companies to sell products on the website.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY. FALSE ADVERTISMENT & TERRIBLE QUALITY., October 15, 2012
The sheets are advertised as 100% Egyptian cotton but if you read the description, it says it's made out of "microfiber" (i.e. polyester). I actually bought this at full price and am completely disappointed. It feels very thin and cheap. After I washed the sheets, they turned into a completely different color. A sign of a truly inferior product. To sum it all up, DO NOT BUY. Save your money and buy 1500 thread count sheets from an actual store with a good return policy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite 1200 TC, January 4, 2011
These sheets are more equivelant to 400 count walmart brand sheets. I am sorry but I am very dissappointed in what I recieved today. Price was too good to be true so I am not sure what I truly expected was going to happen. These sheets are not 1200 count in any way shape or form. They feel like the walmart 400 tc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product sold with lies, May 28, 2012
Ygorl "liarakos" (Providence, RI United States) - See all my reviews
They are not Egyptian. They are not 1200 thread count. They are not cotton. They are synthetic polymers, from China, badly stitched, and badly dyed (different pieces of the set are not quite the same color). There's really nothing at all to recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars be careful!, June 2, 2012
"Egyptian sheets" doesn't mean Egyptian Cotton!

These sheets are nice, and, obviously, super cheap. Bought them for my mom cause I couldn't find nice, soft, high thread count sheets in twin size in any store. I was in a hurry and didn't read the product description carefully enough and so was sucked in by the seeming 70 or 80 percent price reduction. That said, they are probably worth the price, but I wouldn't have bought them if I'd read "microfiber" in the description. In fact, they're just 100% polyester and I'll have to monitor carefully whether they irritate my mom's skin. The bad's on me, but it was a good reminder to do something I'm usually super careful to do: "Read the label!"

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Egyptian Cotton!!, April 18, 2012
This seller is misleading about this product in the worst way. The sheets are *not* Egyptian cotton, they are made of "micro fiber yarns" that you are supposed to compare to 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets

As sheets, they do their job and are light and soft enough, I guess, so 1 star for that. But don't buy them based solely on the Egyptian cotton claim.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, March 6, 2011
These sheets fit my double pillow top well, but that is about it. I have bought 500tc sheets that were much higher quality.

Rate and Discover Movies