5.0 out of 5 stars So Impressed
Published 7 months ago by EEBS

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written and extremely easy to read and understand
College course book. Suited the purpose. Well written and extremely easy to read and understand.
Published 13 days ago by library junkie

5.0 out of 5 stars So Impressed, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Animal Behavior: An Evolutionary Approach, Tenth Edition (Paperback)
As a college student overwhelmed by multitudes of assigned readings, I have never enjoyed a textbook so thoroughly as this one. I am halfway through the final chapter as I write this review, and I paused specifically in order to express my admiration. This book was so well written. I even googled the author John Alcock in order to learn a little background information on him. The book is interesting as well as entertaining. I have never been overly fascinated with animals, other than the occasional dog, and this book has me thinking in my spare time of a possible future as an animal behaviorist. I am so impressed by the insight and clear cut, unbiased science perspective Dr. Alcock brings to this textbook. I highly recommend this author's work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good textbook for my Animal Behavior class!, April 24, 2014
This textbook fulfills the requirement for my Animal Behavior class. Its fun to read and easy to understand. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough and well-written, February 12, 2014
Easy to read textbook with many very interesting examples. It is easy to follow for a non-biologist and also a good choice for a cell biologist or something like that that does not know very much about animal behavior or zoology.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love being able to rent books that I will not ..., September 24, 2014
I love being able to rent books that I will not need to keep. The shipping was super speedy, and it was just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Textbook. Ever., December 8, 2014
The best textbook I ever read in any subject in all of my years in college, including grad school.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written and extremely easy to read and understand, December 7, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 31, 2014
Good text book with all the relevant info.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
great trade. fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2014
Fascinating read

1.0 out of 5 stars not for bio majors, May 15, 2014
dumb down version of a good evolution book. high school level if anything. really basic examples that everyone with a biology background already knows

Animal Behavior: An Evolutionary Approach, Tenth Edition
Animal Behavior: An Evolutionary Approach, Tenth Edition by John Alcock (Paperback - February 1, 2013)
$91.95 $83.69