Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 28, 2011
Honestly, in my VT class I never needed this book those it was required. All our tests were based off the teacher's notes and she made photocopies of anything that was used in the book. Sometimes she showed photos on the overhead projector and they were in fact quite nice and educational. Feel your teacher and class out and try to save some money if you really don't have to buy this. It's not cheap and I spent a fortune on books that I never even opened in my classes. I had a high GPA, so don't assume I'm a slacker =P Just looking out for the fellow VT students!
on September 29, 2008
I'm never disappointed when I order from Amazon- perfect condition and arrived faster than I thought. A+ seller! Thank you.
on February 24, 2009
This book was required for my daughter's Vet Tech class. It arrived in excellent condition as promised. The print is easy to read and the visuals are clear and concise.
on March 10, 2008
This is a great resource. Well written, easy to comprehend and follow with fantastic pictures. Extremely well done.
on October 19, 2012
I bought this as a suppliment to my vet tech course and love it. For the value I would recommend it.
on February 22, 2011
I needed this book for my farm animal nursing class. The book came in perfect condition well packaged and i received it very quickly.
on October 22, 2008
I am happy with this purchase. It arrived in great shape and only in a couple days. Very happy!
on January 17, 2015
Good condition
on December 6, 2014
good for school
on February 22, 2015
Helped me to succeed in my college course, which was not an easy class. Easy to follow book.