Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Animal Kisses (A Touch and Feel Book)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on April 7, 2011
Disappointed when I got to a very thick page. It is a pig that should make a sound. It doesn't always make noise. It must be squeezed in exactly a certain spot to make any sound and when it does it is a squeak not an oink. Older infants and toddlers would enjoy the pages, each has a different texture. However, because of this unnecessary sound page, they would more than likely need adult help.
on January 17, 2011
I bought this book for my grandson. When I recently visited, I was pleased to notice, that he really likes it, and he already knows where to touch on each page. At his age (9 months) this seems more interesting to him than regular books. My daughter tells me, that it's one of his favorite books.
on February 4, 2003
I purchased this for my 2 year old and 10 month old. They love it equally, although I think my 10 month old enjoys it more especially the sqeaky pig! He laughs out loud when I make it sqeak. Bright pictures and different textures, let your child discover new things..
on January 18, 2007
Very Cute! My son loves "Peekaboo Kisses" so I decided to get another by this author. He likes this one but not as much. Peekaboo Kisses is a little more interactive with flipping the page to the touch and feel side. Other than that it is still a really cute book.
on May 31, 2003
This is a cute little book. I gave it four stars because it is not for the really little ones. But I am sure once my son turns 1 he will enjoy feeling the different types of kisses. My favorite are the rubbery fish kisses. Over all you will not be dissapointed.
on August 24, 2003
My daughter loves to feel the scratchy, sticky, furry, velvety and squeaky kisses from these wonderful animals. She now knows all of the animals by name and can even make most of the sounds that each of the animals make.
on June 22, 2006
My twin boys love this book. We got it as a gift for their first birthday and now at 18 months it's still their favorite. The best thing about this book is it helped teach them how to give a kiss to Mommy and Daddy!
on August 17, 2001
Before my son understood what this book was, he made it a favorite by teething on it! But over time, he has learned to turn the pages and touch/feel every page! We don't go anywhere without it!
on May 1, 2002
My nine-month-old daughter is very into books. She especially likes lift-the-flap and sensory books like Pat the Bunny. She will go through her bookshelf and pull out each book one by one and look through them. But, for some reason, this book doesn't interest her much. Maybe there's not enough to look at? Each animal picture takes up two pages and there's not much else to look at on the page. It doesn't seem to hold her attention. I think it's very cute though. Maybe she's too old or too young for this?
on August 19, 2006
Sturdy board pages. 5 animals, each with the texture of its "kiss". A toddler-delighting squeak sound when you press the pages. Don't expect too much, and you won't be disappointed. Overall, my 1.5 years all enjoys leafing through it, saying the animal's names and the sounds they make, and pressing it to hear it squeak.