Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Animal Powers Meditation Kit: Spiritual Guidance from Your Totem Teachers
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2008
I purchased this from a clearance rack because it was a steal. I was leery about it because this couple has created so many card decks and oracles about so many different things, that I thought it was obvious that their purpose is to cater to the New Age dabbler rather than real spiritualists or anyone interested in shamanistic studies.

After listening for about 30 seconds, I immediately determined that the CD was SUPER CHEESY and that opinion only solidified as I finished it. I wasn't going to write a review unless I had given it the benefit of the doubt and listened to the whole thing. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time.

The art on the square meditation cards is junior high art class worthy. Not that it matters since you aren't meant to meditate on the beauty of the pictures but rather the spirit and attributes of the animals represented.

The book gives some details about the different animal attributes and the kit includes an Animal Power Amulet, which is a neat little coin with a dozen animals etched into (by far, the coolest thing in the kit).

Overall, I was right not to waste too much money on this and heed my leeriness about this purchase. I might recommend it to a child (8-12 years old) that is into meditation and likes animals. If you are interested in learning about Power Animals, Shamanistic Animal Spirit Medicine/Guidance, or anything on a spiritual level - pass on this one.
on August 2, 2012
Cool beans! Fun stuff! Happy time! Jolly goodness! Beautiful abstract meditation cards, i felt like i was BECOMING the animals when i listened to the CD. Truly magical.
on March 12, 2014
This is a very nice kit. The art work is well done. Easy to understand and to get started with.