5.0 out of 5 stars pillow, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Anime Body Pillow Anime K-on!, 13.4''x39.4'' Double-sided Design
I think this body pillow is great. It is everything that was advertised. It has nice detail and is very soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anime Pillow, December 19, 2012
DR (Washington State) - See all my reviews
I was hoping it would be a little larger than it was. Not a deal breaker, and glad I got it for less than what they are charging now. Did not take as long as they expected, on delivery.

I do like how everything is enclosed and washable. And, it is the right size for putting between your legs when you are sleeping at night. Plus, you get the satisfaction of curling up to sexy, hot anime babe.

If you are into Anime, good pillow and nice picture on it.

***************************************************************

The zipper may break apart after a few washes, on the internal pillow case. I took mine to a local tailor and had them replace it with a more solid zipper. This does not warrant a reduction in stars. If you are cleaning this, you may eventually need to get replacement stuffing, as they sew some of the internal pillow cover into the stuffing. You can pick this up at any store that sells sewing material (I would think).

I line dry the "actual" external pillow case, with the anime design on it. This keeps it from being worn down, torn or deteriorating faster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 5, 2012
It's so soft and cuddly, oh I love it. The fabric is quite soft and delicious. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without it. A must have for any K-on! fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is hot, March 10, 2013
it is as they said it was. i love this. it got here in the time they said it would.

Rate and Discover Movies