Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 6, 2006
This pop-up book for adults and kids alike is short, but beautifully illustrated with a poetic theme that I found suprisingly emotional.

A lovely work that you'll return to time and again.
on July 20, 2013
this book took my breath away a little bit. I love seonna hongs art work...think power puff girls but moody, and this book was so little and small, and dark at times but it was meaningful. I bought it for my kid but kept it for myself.
on July 25, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The artwork is excellent. The narrative presents an accurate and poignant depiction of caring, innocent little girl who confronts a hostile dog that refuses to be befriended despite her thoughtful efforts. The girl faces her fears and learns some important lessons about friendship and happy endings before continuing along her path and leaving the angry dog behind.
on June 28, 2006
I have been a fan of Seonnas for only a year. I love her art. I think she's great. So when I found out that she made a pop up book I was psyched. Totally worth the price. If you are a fan of her art work or just someone that appreciates art then be sure to check this out.

The only quarm I had was that there were a couple of pages that were just standard and had nothing cool going on. But the colorful artwork made up for the lack of pop up.

Overall the book was a great buy and is really cool. I highly reccommend it.
on March 16, 2016
This book is freaking adorable, my 11 year old bright it to me from a collection in a pediatrician office because it's so cute and I thought the story was equally delightful! I think those struck negatively in these reviews are wound a bit tight!
on December 30, 2009
A simple tale that's been beautifully told, perfect for all ages. I enjoyed it as much as my 6 year old daughter. The illustrations and pop-up details are fabulous and fun.
on September 7, 2007
For myself and my child - buy this book! it is highly inventive, and the joy in my daughter's eyes when she sees (and operates herself) the carefully crafted moving parts would be worth it alone, but the message it contains is a lasting one for both adults AND children.
VINE VOICEon May 9, 2010
This cute book's simple animation coupled with a simple story is an adorable read, especially with the pop-up/interactive pages throughout. Unfortunately, my toddler is into tearing anything made of paper right now, so it's on the shelf until he learns how to handle books.
on February 12, 2014
This was a very disappointing purchase. I knew the book was going to be small, that's not what makes the book so disappointing. The pop ups are too simple, as well as the text. It reads like it was written by a first grader.
I should have believed the other reviewers.

Desiree
VINE VOICEon March 4, 2013
This is a beautiful book. It is a pop up book that is kind of for older people, though a child could read it too. Pictures are full of emotion.