5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Nursing Bra
Published on January 13, 2009 by Bridgetown Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disapointed
I purchaed this Bra with high hopes because of the great reviews. Imagine my shock when after one month it BROKE- the under wire poked right through the fabric and into my ribcage.
Published on February 15, 2011 by B

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Nursing Bra, January 13, 2009
As a mother breastfeeding her third child, I can honestly say this is the best nursing bra I have found. I ordered the black bra, and it's attractive, very supportive, and truly comfortable. The straps are quite wide and soft, alleviating much of the pressure on my shoulders. I wear a 34 H, and I feel confident and well supported in this bra, which is a true first with a nursing bra. Also, the cup clasps are easy to use, yet very secure. As with all bras, spending more upfront saves money in the long run. I would recommend doing a Google search for Anita's sizing charts before you order. The band size on this bra runs large, so I ordered one size smaller than I would normally wear and got a perfect fit. Happy nursing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bra for larger chests, May 28, 2008
If you were somewhere around a DD before pregnancy and loved underwire this is the bra for you! My back was killing me after I started breastfeeding because none of the bras I'd gotten were supportive enough for breasts that had ballooned out to an F cup. I bought 2 of these bras and all my problems were solved. Supportive, easy to hook and unhook, and the straps are wide enough that they don't dig. This bra may cost a lot, but it is well worth it when you don't want to give up breastfeeding just because your back hurts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 7, 2012
After 3 kids and over 40 nursing bras, this one is my favorite for my 34I size.
It is thin and cool. It holds me up and keeps me from bouncing.
Wires poked through fabric after 2 months. I ordered 2 more anyway because I love it so much.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disapointed, February 15, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Not lined - at all, March 2, 2011
I ordered this bra because of the description "Anita Style 5035. Comfortable molded nursing bra." It was not at all what I would refer to as "molded." In fact, it was not lined at all. I could see my hand through the material in the cups! I understand that many women have to wear nursing pads under their bras because of leaking, etc. If I had to wear them, then I wouldn't mind if the bra wasn't lined because they would cover everything. I do not have to wear them, so I have been searching for a bra in 34F that is actually fully lined for, ahem, modesty. So far, I have tried over 6 styles. 2 of them have been lined enough, but they do not have the size I need now as I move back to my prepregnancy band size but new nursing cup size. One of these two styles was Playtex Women's Nursing Underwire Bra 4115. Also, just for future reference, Anita Maternity Women's Microfiber Nursing Bra #5068 is not lined either.
I have returned this item and ordered Elomi Seamless Underwire Nursing Bra Style 3912 - Nude - 34F. Hopefully it will be lined sufficiently!

1.0 out of 5 stars Right size, bad design, October 4, 2007
Erin "of WA" (Washington State) - See all my reviews
The first problem I noticed about this bra is that when you unhook the cup, the strap tends to slide off of your shoulder. I have another nursing bra with this style of cup attachment, and it doesn't slide off so much. Annoying, but workable.

The other, is that the fabric at the bottom of the underwire curls under the underwire. (that's a lot of unders.) It's a *really* bad design issue that causes quite a lot of pain on your ribs right there. I went into my hospital's nursing center to buy a different bra and the sales lady confirmed that the turning-under is a very common problem with this style of bra.

Now it's my backup bra. I cut off the extra fabric that was turning under and wear it on wash days. Just find one that works for you and wear it to death. Chuck it when you're done.

Basically it's pretty difficult to find a nursing bra if you're larger than a D cup when nursing. Insane, yes, but factual.

The other bra I found fits and works better. It seems that most hospitals having nursing centers now, and those usually have a little store for purchasing nursing supplies. Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra, August 11, 2009
heather (United States) - See all my reviews
I love this bra. I'm nursing my 6-month old son (and also nursed my first for 18 months) and this is by far the best nursing bra I've found. I'm a 38DD(E), so I need good support. I love the way this bra shapes and lifts like a standard bra, without being too bulky. The material is thin and lightweight and doesn't have a pattern that will show through clothing like some other nursing bras I've used. It's pretty easy to open and close the clasps one handed, which can be essential with holding a wiggly, hungry baby. Great bra!

4.0 out of 5 stars After four babies, my favorite nursing bra!, July 4, 2014
I love this bra!! Not as supportive, flattering, comfortable as a normal bra, of course (after four babies, I've come to the conclusion that it's not possible) but this has been my favorite nursing bra I've found. Has wide back strap and shoulder straps, which are comfortable and offer a good amount of support. This bra has lasted without stretching out for 9 months now, and the clasps have held up great as well. The cup fabric is very thin, but I think it's more comfortable that way. Full coverage cups, which might show under low cut shirts, wide straps show under tank tops, but it's worth it to me to find an actual good nursing bra!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bra, but runs on the small side, March 30, 2009
I've had this bra now for about a month and so far it's working out well. Seems to be good quality and as comfortable as you'll probably get at this point. My only complaint is that they seem to run on the small side--I'd say about 2 sizes too small. If you can find a store that sells these bras, I'd highly recommend trying them on. Then ordering through Amazon since it's so much cheaper. I ended up having to pay almost $30 for ground shipping through FedEx to send back the 2 that I originally bought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cups not true to size, November 19, 2013
The band size is fine however the cup size def runs small and I ordered a bigger size the other day.