- Size (LWH): 3.74 inches, 0.91 inches, 0.91 inches
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) Most Compact External Battery, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
|Sale:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$29.00 (73%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp
- Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1 amp adapter (sold separately) and the included Micro USB cable.
- powerful "mini" portable charger on the market. Adds over one charge (14 hours talktime) to an iPhone 6, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S6 or one full charge to most other phones.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger), Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The often copied but never equalled lipstick-shaped portable charger is now better than ever.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Same Size, More Power, Unmatched Reliability
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with the highest quality battery cells from Panasonic (Tesla's battery cell supplier) to ensure superior performance and safety.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Convenient LED Indicator
Light lets you know how much juice is left.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
From the Manufacturer
America's Leading USB Charging Brand
PowerCore+ by Anker
- PowerCore+ is our flagship series of portable chargers, built using only premium materials and the most advanced charging technology
The Premium Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
Often copied but never equalled, the original lipstick-shaped power bank is now better than ever.
It provides a much-needed boost to your phone when you run out of power on the go.
- Fast-charging PowerIQ technology
- MultiProtect safety system
- Up to 1X extra phone battery
Tiny but Mighty
Add more than a full charge to an iPhone 6s, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S6, or around one charge to most other smartphones.
Unlike standard portable chargers, PowerCore+ mini features adaptive fast-charging technology, prevent you from being slowed down.
Our unique MultiProtect Safety System keeps you and your devices fully protected against shorts, surges and other dangers.
Only Premium Materials
Unlike standard portable chargers, PowerCore+ mini features adaptive fast-charging technology, preventing you from being slowed down.
Panasonic Battery Cells
Not all batteries are created equal. PowerCore+ mini contains the highest-grade lithium-ion cells in the world, ensuring ultimate power, efficiency, and performance.
Peace of Mind Included
Every purchase includes our worry-free 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help out.
For Optimal Use
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
|PowerCore+ Mini External Battery Charger||Astro E1 External Battery Charger||Astro 6700mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color selection||Black, Silver, Pink, Blue, Gold||Black, White, Red||Black, White|
|Battery capacity||3350 mAh||5200 mAh||6700 mAh|
|# of iPhone 6 charges||1.2||2.0||2.5|
|# of iPad Air charges||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|# of USB charging ports||1||1||1|
|Max charging speed||1 Amp||2 Amps||2 Amps|
|Size||3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9 inches (lipstick)||3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches (candybar)||3.7 x 1.8 x 1.0 inches (candybar)|
|Weight||2.7oz (egg)||4.2oz (baseball)||4.8oz (baseball)|
Top Customer Reviews
This review contains technical observations which I have reported to Anker. Although they have responded to some of them, they have not yet addressed all of my questions. This review will be updated as answers to these questions come in.
Curious about the build quality and what's inside? Me too, and I destroyed a battery so you don't have to, and at full price! Overall, Anker's build quality these days is pretty gosh darn good. Machined aluminum with an anodized finish, and tasteful silk-screening that complements the look and feel of the product. The battery I opened was verified to contain a high quality Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650BF Lithium Ion cell, which is one of the finest cells available on the market today. Anker has clearly put a great deal of work into creating a fantastic product at a fantastic price. Unfortunately, I observed a number of inconsistencies in both order fulfillment and product performance, which I believe Anker will work to resolve ASAP, at which time I will update this review accordingly.
It is important to note that the battery industry is chock-full of snake oil, shams, and scams. Even with the difficulties that I observed, I am convinced that Anker provides products of better quality and consistency than most (if not all) of the competition as any "problems" that Anker may have are generally much worse with other vendors I've worked with in the past.Read more ›
- Small. (The diameter is about the same of a nickel and the length is about 2 AA batteries stacked on top of each other. See my images)
- Comes with a nice little bag that can hold the battery as well as a cable. (Note that it comes with a USB > Micro USB cable to charge the battery but you need to use your USB > X cable where X is the type of connector your phone or electronic device uses.
- Different colors. If you have a silver iPhone for example, you can get the silver battery. Same thing with the gold phone.
- Holds a decent amount of juice for its size. I had my iPhone 6 with 0 battery. I was able to charge it from 0 to 100% and the battery still had juice. I'll do more testing and update my review.
- The button to turn it on is hard to press, especially if you have your USB cable connected. It has its advantage because if you put it in a bag it won't accidentally turn on.. But it could be a little easier to press. So basically you need to turn the battery on and then plug the cable.
- There is no indicator of how much juice you have left. The competitor (Jackery® Mini Premium) has 4 lights to show the amount of battery left, but on the other hand it's square so it's harder to carry in your pocket and that's the reason I got the Anker®.
- It's a little heavier than you would expect. Maybe because it's small. But this is not a major issue.
See my images for more details:
I was thinking of ideas to protect these from water and debris in my pocket or backpack. The simplest idea I came up with was to pickup some rubber chair tips at the hardware. Size 7/8 to 1 inch. They fit perfectly and do a good job of protecting them. Anker hit a home run with this product. Five stars.
Of course battery life differs drastically between those models. As a result the phone would run out of juice most of the time.
-Compact in size. (9cms length 2.2cms width)
-Sturdy aluminum body. (Always a good thing inside a purse)
-Bright silver color. (Easier to locate in a purse)
-Charges in less than 2 hours using a USB wall charger.
-Fully charged the phone twice on a single charge with juice left.
-Handy accessories pouch and cable included. ( mini & micro USB + iPhone plug)
-Auto cut off feature if not in use.
-None so far.
Now we no longer worry about my mom's phone running out of charge in case of emergencies.
I drained my iPhone 5 down to 10%, then used the Astro mini to recharge it to 100%. The Astro still had some charge, so I drained my iPhone 5 down to 10% again, then used the Astro mini to recharge. This time I only got back to 40% charged before the Astro was done.
The way I look at it, you can get ~1.2 full iPhone 5 charges from one Astro charge. Not bad and just what I needed to keep running thru a long day.
I recharged the Astro from my computer USB port. It took ~ 6 hours to fully recharge (charging light turned off). It might charge a little faster with a plug-in charger, but you should plan on 6 hours (or overnight) to fully recharge.
The instructions are simple and the carrying bag is fine. There are a number of adapters for included charging cord. Unfortunately, the iPhone 5 “lightning” connector is not one of them. If the lightning connector was included, it would be a 5 star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a stocking stuffer for one of my kids for Christmas, and it was a winner. She uses this thing non-stop. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Shirley Ann
Great size (about as thick as a typical larger highlighter), lasts a long time on a battery charge (weeks), and charges stuff portably. Nice product, especially for the price!Published 2 hours ago by Ryan A. Lawrence
Doesn't hold a charge for long enough to be helpful in emergencies. If I could remember to charge it for emergencies then I would likely remember to have my iPod be fully charged. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by K. Hanson
This is the ultimate charger very compact with a ton of battery to recharge your phone from zero to a hundred peecent with a little leftover good for taking with to appointments or... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by R. McKay
I am finding out that Anker products can be trusted, this is not the first item I have purchased and haven't let me down so far, the small bag for storing the charger leaves some... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Leonardo Romero
Great for temporary emergency charges. I have an iPhone 6s plus and this will give my phone an average charge of around 40% the least; which is a decent amount for the 6s plus... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Amazon Customer
My days of desperately seeking outlets have passed with this pocket-sized power charge. It quickly and completely charges my phone and iPod, and it holds a decent amount of energy. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Kristin S.