Most helpful positive review
398 of 413 people found the following review helpful
Great product with just a few minor, very minor flaws
on December 10, 2014
This is a very good product, holds a lot of charge and I'm giving 4 stars because it has a few minor, very minor annoyances.
- Small. (The diameter is about the same of a nickel and the length is about 2 AA batteries stacked on top of each other. See my images)
- Comes with a nice little bag that can hold the battery as well as a cable. (Note that it comes with a USB > Micro USB cable to charge the battery but you need to use your USB > X cable where X is the type of connector your phone or electronic device uses.
- Different colors. If you have a silver iPhone for example, you can get the silver battery. Same thing with the gold phone.
- Holds a decent amount of juice for its size. I had my iPhone 6 with 0 battery. I was able to charge it from 0 to 100% and the battery still had juice. I'll do more testing and update my review.
- The button to turn it on is hard to press, especially if you have your USB cable connected. It has its advantage because if you put it in a bag it won't accidentally turn on.. But it could be a little easier to press. So basically you need to turn the battery on and then plug the cable.
- There is no indicator of how much juice you have left. The competitor (Jackery® Mini Premium) has 4 lights to show the amount of battery left, but on the other hand it's square so it's harder to carry in your pocket and that's the reason I got the Anker®.
- It's a little heavier than you would expect. Maybe because it's small. But this is not a major issue.
See my images for more details: