5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes have Feet
No kidding, just as I'm breaking in the shoes, they walked away. Eating at a Korean restaurant, where you leave shoes at entrance, they weren't there when we finish dinner. Nice shoes with modern style, good price, At least the thief could have left his shoes in exchange.
Published 6 months ago by Camera newbie

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality
Published 6 months ago by ServerGuy

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, February 3, 2014
Received product faster than expected which was nice. The toe color definitely stands out in person from the rest of the show than in the picture. Quality i was highly disappointed by. I pulled the laces tight (no excessive force) and the top lace tore through the hole partially. Description says to order a size smaller than normal so I did, but the shoe was too small for me, I think my regular size would have fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes have Feet, February 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, But VERY stylish., April 22, 2014
Just beware that the shoes run big. I wear a 10, the 8.5 fits perfectly. Very durable and surprisingly comfortable. I wear them with jeans or khakis. I dont think that they are quite classy enough for a suit. Highly Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable Style!, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Mens Wing Tip Ankle Chukka Boots Dress Wingtip Shoe Faux Leather Cap Toe Lace Up (Apparel)
I own the cognacy-brown colored version. Looks good with chinos. I've gotten compliments on them. Runs big, so I ordered a 1/2 size smaller. It worked for me and leaves room for my gel insole. The soles aren't pictured. I think they're vinyl or something which is fine by me because I'm not crazy about the thin slippery leather soles that usually come with dress shoes. Shoe laces are fine, and at the price I can afford to replace them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 3, 2014
This shoes can be worn with just about any pants, jeans, slacks etc.
Love everything about this shoes! Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, matches picture and description, February 21, 2014
ordered the distressed grey colour -- pairs really well with jeans, dresses them up a bit
I wouldn't wear them to work or for formal occasions, but someone who wears khakis might wear both at the same time.

description said to order a full size smaller; I ordered a half-size smaller and they fit really well around the heel, sides, and ball of the foot; there's a little too much space between the end of my large toe and the tip of the shoe, but ordering another size down would have been too small for the rest of my feet

Unlike the other review, the colour across the toes on mine is the same as the rest of the shoe; looks like leather, even on close inspection

Material: the faux leather feels like foam; we'll have to see how it holds up, seems pretty sturdy so far

Really comfortable!