5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected-ok, I've changed my opinion...
Published on October 9, 2012 by Peggy

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't Buy Again
Published on August 18, 2012 by annonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected-ok, I've changed my opinion..., October 9, 2012
This review is from: Ankle Socks | Seamless Toe | Womens Non-binding Top Socks 3 Pack
Maybe it's just me, but I was disappointed in these socks. I was looking specifically for "seamless" toes, as I'm having difficulties with ultra-sensitive skin on my large toes - especially when doing aerobic exercise. These socks were advertised as being seamless (specific line in product description), but seam was quite evident in the pairs I received, and they did not improve at all my experiences with aerobics because of the seams pressing in on my large toes. Very disappointing! In addition, overall appearance of socks was less than I expected for the price paid - after wearing for few hours, the tops visibly loosened and appeared not to fit my legs. As I said, maybe it was just me and my luck - per reviews, I really expected more.

OK, it's been over a month, and I'll admit that I judged too harshly and too quickly. I did get seller feedback to the above comments with some helpful hints - so thanks! Revised opinion: these are the only socks I now want to wear, and I am ordering more. With a little time and a few washes, material did adhere better to leg at top, and toe seam became virtually unnoticeable. With continuing foot/toe issues, I have had to back off from aerobic activity, so I cannot say what effect I might have noticed on that front; however, with those same foot/toe issues, these socks are the most comfortable of the many types I've tried. They fit like a soft glove but have enough give in the material so that they're not confining or binding. Sorry, I was very wrong. Hopefully, this edit note will help make it right for others considering these socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Socks are Wonderful!, February 20, 2012
As a type 2 diabetic with peripheral neuropathy (nerve pain in both my hands and feet) it is really difficult to have anything on my feet. I go barefoot (a big no-no for someone with my condition) as much as I can since my feet are so very sensitive to anything touching them (especially on my insteps). These socks are wonderful. Seamless and non-constricting. I can actually wear them and not want to rip them off seconds after putting them on. A big help to keeping my feet safe and injury free.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't Buy Again, August 18, 2012
These socks are a pretty big disappointment, especially for the hefty price. I decided to purchase these socks based on other reviews, but I have to say I don't agree with the high rating others have given them. They are very thin and came with a run in one of the toes. The seams, while small, are not completely flat and are bothering my toes. I will have to wear them inside out. I have washed them twice and they didn't shrink much, which is good. The tops are non-binding as stated but with heavy exercise, they do slip down. I have tile floors in my home and the fabric seems so flimsy that I don't wear them without shoes because I'm pretty sure holes would wear through fairly easily. If you are diabetic and have sensitive feet like me, I wouldn't waste your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, September 26, 2011
These socks are very comfortable. The flat seams on the toes are wonderful. If they were not so expensive I would buy more. I only purchased the ankle length ones, so I do not know about the other lengths that are available, but the ankle length ones do get pulled down into your shoes sometimes because the tops are non-binding.

5.0 out of 5 stars ankle socks, August 23, 2011
the ankle socks are great and my loves them. they are soft and they fit her feet great. they clean very easily. i will buy her some more of these socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic-worth every penny, May 29, 2012
I have a lot of trouble with swollen ankles and sensitive skin on my feet. These were well rated but seemed very expensive. I usually buy Dr Scholl's diabetic socks which are less. For me, these are much better. There is no seam to iritate. But the best thing is they feel so smooth and comfortable. I did not know socks could feel this good. They are not binding around the ankles and are the most comfortable socks in the feet part, too, that I have ever had.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seamless Sock, February 1, 2013
I purchased these socks for my granddaughter. When they arrived, I was informed by my daughter that they indeed had seams at the toes. I was very disappointed as I ordered them because they were advertised as seamless toes.

1.0 out of 5 stars toe is not seamless, January 17, 2013
The toe is not seamless. The socks are very thin and a hole came out the first time I wore them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again, June 13, 2013
kim maxson (Lisbon, CT USA) - See all my reviews
Thickness was perfect but they are too loose around ankles and by mid day they're sliding onto the bottom of my feet! Hate that!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I probably will keep looking for a sock that will not only be comfortable at the toe but will not be creeping into ..., October 24, 2014
Although the seamless toe of these sock is just what I was hoping for, the socks do not stay up very well with most of the shoes that I wear. I probably will keep looking for a sock that will not only be comfortable at the toe but will not be creeping into my shoe and bunching up below the heel. These socks were not cheap and I was expecting better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›