OMG! IT WORKS!!! IT REALLY REALLY WORKS!!! With exercise and a balanced diet..along with an everyday wear routine, you will definitely have a smaller waist!! I wear mine everyday for 9 hours a day, and I have dropped four waist sizes in one month!!!
Published 4 months ago by Victor Disu

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I bought this girdle beacause I had a vest type and the bra strap hook broke on it so I thought this would be better. It was not as flattering because the fat comes up and out over the top of your back! NOT PRETTY!!!!! It gives you a great shape on your waist but if you have a lot of back fat, stay away from this type.
Published 2 months ago by M. Magallan

5.0 out of 5 stars Ann Chery Women's Latex Corset Girdle Body Shaper - Black/XL (38), March 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I LUV this corset!, May 5, 2014
I order the vest corset 1st but need a corset for everyday wear so I ordered this one. I am 230lbs and 5’7 - I measured myself at 42 so I ordered a 42(3XL). It does it the job of hour glass figure. Not much back fat at the top and I wear it daily under my work t-shirts. It makes me look naturally smaller. I think I should have gotten a size smaller for waist training but it is too pricey to guess sizes. I can breathe in it and be comfortable. But next time I will order smaller size. A very happy costumer!! FYI, I have a big Stomach

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 13, 2014
This shaper was hard to get into at first, but now it's not a struggle to get in, make my fugure look great and helps me work up a sweat in my mid section area.shipping took a week or so would have liked it to be faster.

4.0 out of 5 stars waist trainer, March 18, 2014
too small couldnt fit it so I sold it to someone who could and ordered one bigger from another site

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable to wear for long hours, July 2, 2014
S. Charles (Champaign, IL) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable to wear for long hours. The first 2 days were difficult, but once stretched out it fits comfortably. It fits snuggly without sliding,or poking through my skin. I wear a size 12-14 and I am glad I got an extra large, it does run small as most people have said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Loss Latex Rubberflex Garments, September 28, 2011
Excellent experience help me to loss inches. Is very important to keep the garment clean after each use. Hand wash with mild soap, cold water and air dry. No washer, no dryer, no bleach, no iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great investment, May 27, 2014
I read many reviews on this products on different websites, which all gave great information, advice, and rave reviews!!!!! The first day I received the waist trainer, I wore it immediately, for six hours to get used to it.

The second day I wore it to work, with a tank top underneath...you do need a cotton tank top under this garment to prevent you sweat and body oils from messing up the garment lining. It was a bit uncomfortable sitting at work the first two hours, but I just readjusted the garment and it was fine.

The third day was better. It didn't take as long as the first two days, to hook the garment. I hooked up the first two at the top, then the last three...then I unhooked the top two...laid down and was able to hook the rest from the bottom up with ease. The garment loosened up by then so I pulled in down just a bit to let my breast breathe lol. I came home from work, and went to the gym with the garment and worked out in it for two hours....it was fine!!

I recommend this garment to anyone who is serious about waist training!!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A REAL REVIEW!!!, July 19, 2014
Okay so today is July 19th 2014 I received my waist cincher July 3rd 2014. IT REALLY REALLY WORKS.... I'm 5'7 175 so I have somewhat wide hips, and I do have a donk ;) I had a little pudgy stomach not too big though. My frame was narrow and I hated it so after reading tons of reviews about this specific cincher I decided to give it a try. Now they do run SMALL and I thought about ordering a medium since I fit into a medium everything, but I went ahead and ordered a large! (thank goodness I did)

You will have a little bit of a struggle getting into it the first few days, but after the struggle will ease up. I walk around and lunge and squat in mine it helps the problem areas such as love handles, narrow frame and back fat. Staying active in the cincher helps.

I've lost 2inches and I'm very very happy with my results. By mid August I will be ordering a medium. So if your around 5'7-5'10 and 150-175 order a large OR ELSE you'll be unhappy with a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 22, 2014
First i want to start off by saying that it came in before I expected it.. In 2 days I had it so kudos to the seller!!
I went by the size chart and it's fit is fantastic, first day I had to lay on the bed to be able to close it up, it's absolutely amazing... It holds everything in and doesn't roll up.. Only problem is that it leaves some bruises on my stomach and if you sweat a bit it gets itchy but it's worth those inconveniences since it looks amazing on... When you look better you actually feel great so I am working out every day now

4.0 out of 5 stars Ann Chery Women's Latex Corset Girdle Body Shaper-Black/XL (38), June 25, 2014
The quality is durable. I love it, it does make your waist look smaller. If you have a lot of back fat the full body corset will be better. However it is not a miracle band you have to diet and exercise to get that flawless look. Overall excellent buy.

Ann Chery Women's Classic Waist Cincher