Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on July 16, 2014
Let's be honest, Your looking to buy this product to do one of the following: give your body a nice shape, try to flatten your tummy, shed a few inches off your waist, or even posture. Hell, Maybe even all of them . I'm here to honestly tell you how your experience will be with this cincher.

**Please remember cinchers are different than corsets. Corsets are made for more serious waist training.

Posture: I have been using this product for about a week and a half and with it on notice a change in my posture. Mostly because with it on it is uncomfortable to really slouch. Uncomfortable, not unbearable. You most likely sit straighter because the bones in it are plastic and you might break them doing some dramatic moves. I've noticed I walk taller and sit straighter with it on.

Sizing: Based on other reviews I'm sure you notice there is a lot of issues when it comes to choosing the correct size due to the inconsistency. I'm going to try my best to make this as simple as possible. I am a 36C/D bra size. When wearing women's T-shirts I am a Medium (Men's Small) and in dresses I am most comfortable in an 8. The reviews told me to order 2 sizes up so I did, buying an extra-large (XL).

How it Fit: The first time I ever used the cincher I was able to put it on the tightest setting (second row). Ideally you want to first be able to put it on the loosest setting (1st row) then graduate to the second you know it's working and that your waist may be getting smaller. I may have been better off getting a large. I have ordered another cincher and this time a Large. As far as the initial size I bought (XL) it's not too tight even on the second setting . When I say not too tight, I mean that I can breathe in it . I do feel compression and it does flatten me out but I'd rather have a large just for my preference so keep that in mind. I will say that the XL for me starting off on the second setting was probably a good starting point seeing as though I never typically wear cinchers or corsets.

Gym Use: So far I have used this cincher in the gym. It was not uncomfortable even when sitting down and doing floor exercises. It does give compression allowing for proper use and that little extra something to work your abs . In comparison to a typical exercise bandits does not collect a lot of sweat so it's not extra gross when taking it off after a workout.

Body Shaping: Okay, I'm sure this is where many of you jumped down to. Trust me, this was all I was searching for in reviews. So this cincher actually does give the appearance of a flatter tummy and smaller waist under my clothes, but it is NOT a dramatic difference. I bought this to introduce my tummy and waist to the idea of waist training ( if these are your intentions, this product is a good place to start) HOWEVER, if you are seeking a product to begin serious waist training, it is best to begin with a steel boned corset. This cincher easily takes away 1-2 inches of your waist. May be another inch or two more but I would need a smaller size to be sure. Does give a more flattering appearance under your clothes and active wear at the gym ,

Body Results: Like I have stated previously, I have only had the product after a week in a half. So far, I have seen a slight difference. I'm not sure if it's just when I take it off because everything still seems to be sitting in the right place. But I do feel like I'm pinching less when touching poking and my sides. The current results make me optimistic about future results so I will keep using

Flaws: I can see the cincher hooks through my clothes. I would not recommend wearing with skin tight apparel. If you bend the bones they will snap. Since I have a relatively short torso this cincher meets my bra sometimes pushing in my underwire which is sometimes uncomfortable.

Welp, that's pretty much all I have. If you have any additional comments or questions feel free to contact me at genee143@comcast.net . I am not paid or anything I just know how hard it is to find honest thorough reviews. I am not sure if amazon has a messaging center but if they do you can message me there as well. Happy Cinching!
11 comment|136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2015
iNSTANT LOSS OF AT LEAST FOUR INCHES! After WEEKS Of Reading reviews I Decided to Purchase the full ann M. Vest. For Many Reasons - the FULL Vest Tucks in All The BACK FAT. Because lets face it, if We are interested in a Cincher 9 times out of 10 we are trying to tuck the Chubs & When those of us Tucking it in Do So Its GOT TO GO SOMEWHERE which means its going Down AND UP which will Give Some of Us Ladies 'Back Titties' or an "Upper Muffin" giving an entire New Meaning to Muffin TOP. Reason number one and only I Ordered a Full Vest.
The Vest is also Latex which is AMAZING - it Will not lose its shape. Easy to wipe down and keep clean. & Also Makes You Sweat unlike Elastic Cheaper Cincher. This is Also SteeleBoned so It Works To Give you That Hour Glass Shape ♡♡♡
And Besides the fact it contains My Back Fat, It Makes My Tatas Look Incredibly Amazing By Shoving them up AS WELL AS TOGETHER! I Love my Cincher and I am Very Happy I Finally ordered One after 3yrs of talking and thinking about it I Am Thinking - WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR? Being a New Mom I Should Have Bought this Long Ago And Gave Myself the Self Confidence Boost I So Needed back Then. Hopefully my Review helps Any other new Moms Decide to do This One Thing if Nothing else Just for YOURSELF. Best 70$ I Have spent in a Long While. Of course Eating and exercising right Are Key to Progress with a cincher. I also spent the extra $ to have next day delivery- Placed the order around 13min to cut off for next day delivery & by 10am YES TEN A.M!!! I Opened the Door to Find My Cincher Had Already Been Delivered! I received my Order Ridiculously Un Understandably Fast tbat I Part Wondered if There is a Secret teleportation Device only UPS and AMAZON know Exist ;p
if I Could give more than five ☆☆☆☆☆ stars for the Service & Producy I recieved!
As for The Negative Reviews Stating The Cincher is To Small... I Ask You, Were You Expecting Waist Training to Be Comfortable and Fit Like a Feather? Because if So Then Waist Training Clearly isnt For Someone That Doesnt Want to Be Squeezed a Little! ;) so here are my PhotoS sporting the cincher
on May 27, 2014
After reading many reviews I purchased the Ann Michell latex waist cincher. I have been wearing it for a little more than a week now and I love the hour glass figure that it gives me. The key to finding the right fit is to measure yourself first and order one size up. My measurement was 38 so I order a size 40 and it fits perfectly. When I first received it I needed assistance from my boyfriend in order to put it on but now I can do it myself. I wear it everyday for 8 or more hours a day and while working out. My clothes fit so much better and my posture has improved as well. After one week I have lost 2 inches. It also helps me avoid overeating. I would recommend this product to any woman that wants to slim down belly fat.
on March 26, 2015
Ok here's an update. I ordered this waist trainer on Sunday March 22nd 2015 I measured myself that same night my bust was 33.5 my waist was 37.5 and my butt/thigh was 41. The shaper was shipped the next day and I believe I received it that Thursday. It took a little time to put it on but once I got it one it was a little uncomfortable for the first 2 days. I wore my shaper only Monday thru Friday but from 6am to around 9:30pm when I got home from work. I didn't wear it on weekends. Within the first two weeks I was able to adjust to the second hook.now yesterday which was 4/23 I measured my self as 33 bust 32 waist and 41 butt/thigh. I'm am ready to order the net size down this weekend so I'm excited about that. I highly recommend this product. I would also recommend that you wear it no shorter than 8 hours and eat healthy. I eat clean during the week and my weekends are my cheat days so had I eaten clean 7 days a week I would probably have better results. But I am very satisfied with my results.
on July 28, 2014
I purchased this waist cincher with hopes that it will help me to get my waistline back. I had purchased two previously by another company and they were too small, but I kept them anyway because I hope to use them one day. So I ordered the Ann Mitchell waist cincher in a larger size. When I tried to put it on by myself I was unable to get it on. I had to have my husband help me to put it on the first two days. By the third day, with a little bit of a struggle, I could get it on by myself. It's not easy putting it on even now, but it gets better each day. I wear it at night and even wore it to the gym on Saturday. It doesn't pinch or make me feel uncomfortable. When I wear it I can see how it pulls me in and gives me a better waistline. Hopefully as I start to lose weight and wear the cincher I will start to look the way I did before gaining this weight. I am really pleased with the Ann Michell waist cincher. When I ordered it my waist was 40 " (the exact size that I ordered). I measured my waist a week later and it was 38". So I guess it is working.
on March 16, 2015
I love it!!! My waist measures 38 and I ordered a XL and it fits just fine!!!
on October 4, 2014
I was bit hesitant about the sizing but I choose a size 38 which is equivalent to a large. So far I have been waist training since o received it 2 weeks ago and have worn it at bed a few nights and all day while at work. I only take it off when taking a shower or becomes unbearable and I have successfully lost 5 inches throughout that little time. It ACTUALLY WORKS!!! My stomach is a bit flatter and was a 38 inches now a 33 inches. I can see and feel a difference. I am so excited to purchase a 36 to go smaller as im shocked at the quick results ... mind you I drink a lot water throughout the day ..no snacking and don't eat after 8 :30 pm. You have to wear the cincher on a daily basis to see results and knowing when to move into the second row. This is so worth the money and mind you its only 2 weeks so far !!! Consistency is the key.
on February 20, 2014
I absolutely love my waist shaper. It holds me in very well and its nice and long so if you're working out in it, it doesn't roll up. I ordered a 42 xl and I'm 5'8 and weighs 209 lbs . Honestly, I couldve ordered a 40 and been ok but i work out extensively and didn't want to be that tight. My measurements are 36 bust, 33 waist, 36 around my stomach. I run half marathons and spin 3x a week so I didnt want it to be uncomfortable.
on July 30, 2015
PERFECT!! Ann Michell is my most favorite waist trainer. I started with a small a month ago and now just recieved my extra small and WOW my waist is shrinking. Great price for an amazing product! Make sure you know your size, it will be tight at first but trust me it is worth being uncomfortable because the results are real and fast! Pair this with a better diet, some slimming caffeine creme (or other slimming/firming cremes) and plastic wrap underneath and you too can have a slimmer waist and midsection.
review image review image
on April 10, 2015
Its a bit confusing because there are two size charts up here. One is by Amazon, the other is by Ann Michell. I say, follow Amazon's size chart. I am a waist 26", I'm 5'1 and weigh 115-117 (depending on the day). Ann Michell's size for me says I should get the size 32 (based on height and weight), which I did. I can hook it on, it was no problem. The top half fits fine, the lower half cuts in and had my hips go numb. So I'm ordering a new one, a size up (34). On Amazon's size chart, going by waist and bust measurements (26 and 34), I should have gotten the 34 instead of the 32. I don't believe it runs small or too tight, just go by Amazon's size chart and not Ann Michell's.