Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on June 11, 2013
Absolutely stunning ring. Much more beautiful in person. Ornately detailed. Every single time I wear it, at least one person compliments it. It is definitely a ring that gets noticed. It really catches the light and shines -- the gold practically glitters against the silver background. I find the ring is true to size, not too small. I can wear a size 7 on my right hand (and I'm right handed, so it is the slightly larger of my two hands/fingers) on both the middle and index finger -- true size 7 rings always fit me this way. On my index finger, the ring is almost too big to fit between my knuckle and middle joint -- it fits between the knuckle and joint snuggly. It is a fairly long ring. And I love that. I really wanted a saddle ring because it is more of a statement. This ring is incredible. I felt like it was a real splurge (I'm a fan of jewelry that I can get for under $100 at anthropologie) but this ring was a gift for my anniversary -- worth the price tag.
on May 15, 2012
I had this ring in my wish list for three weeks before finally buying it, and I couldn't be happier. The ring arrived a few short days after ordering, and I couldn't wait to wear it. I have gotten nothing but compliments on how great this ring looks, and I have to admit that I catch myself admiring it while it's on my hand all the time. It is a little on the heavy side, and I can't wear it everyday, but when I do it attracts attention. The only downside is that it was a little smaller than a regular size 7, so I can only wear it on my ring finger on either hand. But I Love this ring so much it doesn't matter. Sometimes when buying jewerly online you get buyer remorse, but Not with this ring. Now all I need are earings to match and I know where to go to get those. If in doubt on whether or not to buy....just do it, you wont regret it.