Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anna Disney Frozen Doll Classic Doll
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 28, 2014
Love it. I already had the Disney Store Elsa and really wanted the Anna to go with her. Now that I have both, I think Anna is even better. She's got beautiful colors and her clothes and entire appearance are very faithful to the movie version. She has wonderful articulation and is just completely on point.

One thing I'd like to point out is to ASK WITH THE SELLER on which doll you will receive. I asked a couple and found the seller list is full of both the Mattel doll and the Disney Store doll, and they have numerous differences so it is best to check. Another thing is that the Disney Store dolls CAN be prone to defects, so check with your seller on if it'd be possible to return it in case of one. I ordered a Disney Store Elsa on Amazon a week ago that had a defect in her left leg where it was attached backwards (factory error). However, it still articulated fine and I could easily disguise it so I didn't both returning her and I'm still very satisfied.
review image review image
on February 11, 2014
I feel in love with her in the movie. The doll is a wonderful replica. The photo is an accurate depiction of the doll. She came in excellent condition and was shipped quickly.
on March 4, 2014
She looks a lot like the movie character and she has the white streak in her hair. Waiting for the Elsa doll to get cheaper!
on June 23, 2014
My daughter who is 4 absolutely loves Anna!! She already had Elsa who came directly from Disney World and Anna is very close in height and manufacuring as Elsa! Thank you for making my daughter happy with your product.
on June 2, 2014
Beautiful doll and she arrived very quickly. Only issue was even though she was in the box, her sleeve was torn a bit. Kind of wrong since I paid 75 dollars for her and Elsa. Not a big deal, but a tad disappointed
on April 4, 2014
This is the Best Anna doll available. Her clothing, including her boots, are well-detailed and fully removable. She can be posed, as well.
on March 29, 2014
This doll is so gorgeous and so movie accurate it is amazing!!!!!!!! Disney did a fantastic job on doing this doll!!!!
on July 17, 2015
I am not a collector or for that matter a three-year-old girl but this made me very happy since it made a little someone very happy. The doll is what one expects from a doll: playability with realistic clothes and hair. I specifically sought out the original Disney doll and not the later sparkle one and I am very glad that I did. Now, if we could only keep her from undressing Anna :)
on April 6, 2014
I got this Disney Anna doll for my granddaughter to go with her Elsa doll. She loves it & anything to do with Frozen, the movie.
on November 19, 2014
Beautifully detailed and can't wait to give ELsa to my granddaughter. I reviewed this yesterday, but perhaps it was over-looked. WIll order again. Great shipping and speedy delivery.