5.0 out of 5 stars AK Anne Klein womens watch 310-6927SVTT
This watch is a good watch. It has the date on it, & is 2 toned in color. I didnt realize until I got it but the fastner actually folds out to put the watch on & off instead of coming clear open. It is adjustable in size though (I took mine to the jewelry store to have links removed).
Published on April 5, 2008 by A. C. Hutton

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised.
This is a very nice Anne Klein watch but it is not as advertised. It does not have a date indicator in the 3 o'clock position. It has nothing at all. If you don't need the date it is a good basic watch.
Published on April 5, 2012 by Patti

5.0 out of 5 stars AK Anne Klein womens watch 310-6927SVTT, April 5, 2008
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-6927SVTT Two-Tone Swarovski Crystal Accented Watch (Watch)
I expect this watch to last a long time based on how long I had my previous AK watch. It is also water resistant up to 100 ft so you dont have to worry about water splashing on it while washing dishes/hands. The crystal diamonds around the face are a nice touch though I would have preferred it w/out...looks like a place for dirt & lotion to get caught. All in all, I am satisfied w/ this watch & for under $100!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Satisfied, January 15, 2007
It was a Christmas present and there was no room for error. She was ecstatic over it. It was in mint condition and looked like it was worth much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra links did the trick., October 11, 2012
I really love the watch, I shopped for a while for a watch with a date and a stainless steel band. This one has both and I really love the added bling around the face of the watch.

For those who have problems with the band running a bit small, or if you just like to wear your watch higher like I do, just give Anne Klein a call. (It actually took 2 calls to get to the right department) They just took my address and sent out the extra links I needed at no charge to me. I got them in less than a week and I was able to put them in. Now the watch fits my wrist perfectly.

I had a great experience with both Amazon and Anne Klein.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautifully timeless timepiece at a great price, October 6, 2012
The only reason for the 4 out of 5 stars is because there was no instructional manual with this watch. Anne Klein is one of the brands that has screws in the band, and that would be helpful to know before having taken it to a local retailer to have an employee smash the screw-heads when trying to hammer them out to take links out of the band.
Now that the watch has been properly sized, it is beautiful and looks much more expensive than one would think. I wear it everyday because it goes with everything and is very helpful because of the date also being on the watch face. Overall very happy with the product itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch!!!, July 23, 2012
I had ordered this watch for my wife and it arrive in just 2 days, considering that I'm in Vancouver BC, Canada. It's a beautiful watch for the price and my wife loved it at first sight and it goes with her office wear. Good watch, good service!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., April 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, excellent value, June 9, 2014
I was concerned that the size of the face would be too large but it is perfect. Can be worn for casual or dress up. Love the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY GOOD BUY, May 13, 2014
A very nice watch at a very good price. I got it for my wife for Mothers Day.. she is very pleased with!

5.0 out of 5 stars santa's gift, March 4, 2014
this was ordered as a christmas gift and we were not disappointed...arrived on time, a very nice watch that I get alot of compliments on....just love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Looks Great, February 24, 2014
Corday W. (Washington State) - See all my reviews
I've worn my watch for a month now and love it. The quality is excellent and it looks great. The two-tone band is very attractive and goes well with other jewelry. I particularly like the clasp. My wrist is small so I did have to stop by a jewelry store to have three links removed-- cost was $5. The crystals are smaller, which I like, because they add a touch of elegance without being gaudy.