5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on October 1, 2007 by R. Kindschi

3.0 out of 5 stars Much larger than expected
I just received this watch. I really do think it is a nice watch, I wear it to work every day and it has a nice tailored look.

Here are the pros/cons:
Pros:
Really wanted a watch with roman numerals - harder to find these days
Really like the black numerals against silver - easy to see (former watch had silver against mother of pearl)...
Published 18 months ago by LH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 1, 2007
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-7127SVSV Stainless Steel Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch (Watch)
I had been looking for a new watch for a very long time and after hours of browsing through stores and looking at many of the watches on Amazon I finally settled on this Ann Klein watch. I was some what hesitant because I wasn't sure if the crystal accents were going to look chinzy (sp?) but was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the box. This watch does have a dressier look to it so I don't necessarily wear it all weekend but it does seem to fit in well with my work wardrobe and most of my "going out" clothes. I do have to say that the face and overall scale of the watch were slightly larger than what I was expecting but I have found that I favor the size of this watch over the smaller harder to read watches that I had been wearing. I'm happy that I took the leap and ordered this watch because it is a high quality watch that I love that was very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loooooves it!, January 6, 2009
My wife is especially picky when it comes to watches, but she looooves this watch. Especially if the woman has a diamond ring, this watch is the perfect compliment. All she talks about is how well it looks next to her engagement ring. It's also very important to me to have watches that are water-proof/water-resistance....something that she can take showers with and jump in a pool without wondering. This watch is good up to 50 meters under water.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great (and Inexpensive) Cartier Alternative, December 22, 2009
I've been in love with the Cartier Tank Francaise watch for quite some time, and I've been looking for a tank watch with the same classic styling that works with my budget. After hours of searching on Amazon and other sites, I settled on this watch. I wasn't too thrilled about the crystals at first - I liked the face and the band, though, and finally decided that the little extra bling would be nice, since I'll probably only wear the watch when I'm dressing up, anyway. When the watch arrived, I was thrilled with it. The face is the perfect size - I'm not a petite person, but if you are, it may seem a little big. The crystals aren't gaudy at all, and the watch looks expensive, though I'd prefer a brushed, matte finish - this one will collect fingerprints and smudges easily, but I'll cope. The designer's name is in very small print, which I appreciate. I don't like being a billboard.
My only problem with the watch is that you cannot remove links to size the watch yourself, so I'm going to have to take it to a jeweler to remove one - if you have a small wrist, I'd get price quotes on removing a link or two first - I haven't done this yet, and I hope I'm not in for an unpleasant surprise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much larger than expected, January 21, 2013

Here are the pros/cons:
Pros:
Really wanted a watch with roman numerals - harder to find these days
Really like the wavy design on the watch face

Cons:
Doesn't have date
Face is different than pictured - the color is more silver than white
Clasp is really hard to open
Larger than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Watch, November 7, 2013
The watch is beautiful, has an easy to read face, is elegant, yet works great with blue jeans. Love the style and the price and would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Watch, May 17, 2010
This is a beatiful watch for both day and night. I was skeptical about purchasing this item since I've never bought something of this nature on line before. When the box arrived, I was pleased with the packaging the watch came in. As soon as I opened it up I knew I made fantastic purchase. It's perfect for all occasions.

I had to have a few links taken out by my jeweler. I'm happy with this selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, June 19, 2013
I love the look of this watch, it is dressy, yet can be worn everyday. It is very good quality and looks quite expensive, however I gave it only 4 stars because I was a little disappointed in the size. I thought it would have had a bigger face. I'm used to a boyfriend watch and the watch appeared bigger on line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Looking Watch, October 30, 2013
I wore my new watch yesterday to a luncheon with 10 women and it was noticed several times and lots of compliments. It is a very comfortable watch to wear, but really easy to read and stands out. I'm sure I'll get years of pleasure from this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Crystal Silver-Tone Watch, July 25, 2013
I bought this watch after borrowing my roommate's for a fancy event. I love it - looks very luxe! I also wear it everyday to work. Bling, but not over the top - very much a clean, classic style with a touch of sparkle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Women's 10-7127SVSV Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone Watch, November 4, 2013
The watch is a birthday gift for my wife, however, I need to increase (lengthen) the watch band wrist size. I will need about three (3) additional links and accessories to lengthen the wrist band. How can i get the additional links and accessories to correct (resolve) this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›