Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2009
the watch looked good on the site and is much better than expected. gr8 finish and appearance, better than expected. really impressive and so was the packaging etc.
on January 19, 2012
thank you amazon.com for your wonderful customer service..this bracelet came a day early ..it is a heavy bracelet with beautiful charms and a watch face (which by the way shows the second hand)it also has 2 extra links for larger wrists..it shines in the light and it looks great on!
on December 19, 2012
The product was beautiful, well made and I would probably have been satisfied with it had I kept it.
I anxiously anticipated shipment. However, I realized the product was not what I wanted only because I had specifically requested shipment ONLY if it had the charm letters AK. (Which was clearly shown in the description photo). Sadly, the charm bracelet came WITHOUT the AK charm which is the main reason I purchased the bracelet and my second attempt at ordering this particular bracelet watch ensuring my special instruction for the AK charm was included in my order. The customer service representative was very helpful and prompt in getting my return label.
on January 28, 2011
This bracelet was exactly what I was looking for and the watch was a plus! I usually wear a size 8 bracelet and it fit perfectly. It was well worth the money.
on April 19, 2011
I brought this charm brcelet watch as a gift. I loved the charms with the sparkle of the Swarovski Crystal. It would be nice if the watch face and numbers were bigger.
on December 11, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone else. At first sight I wanted it myself it was so pretty and packaged very well impressed. I will most definitely order me one. My only complaint was I bought it because I saw an "AK" charm but when it arrived they replaced it with a lions head little disappointed but it didn't take anything away, would have been great for me because I'm a Leo. Other then that it was perfect.
on December 14, 2012
I returned this watch. It was pretty, but it felt heavy on my wrist. Also, the charms twisted in a way that would need to be adjusted often to have the bracelet hang right. Return process was quick and easy. Refund was fast.
on April 2, 2013
Although I love the bracelet I am very disappointed that the charms are not all the same as shown in the picture. I ordered it specifically for a friend whose initials are AK so was dissatisfied when the Anne Klein logo (lion's head) which I really hate replaced the AK charm. My friend however loves it so I kept it.
on September 16, 2011
I saw this Watch bracelet and i couldn't take my eyes off em !! i bought them immediately, and i am so pleased from this purchase, it looks exactly the same as the pic ,, good guilty good made and so sheik ...
i love Anne klein brand <3
and thanks babi <3
on March 1, 2014
I love this Anne Klein Charm bracelet & watch in-one. They are stylish!
It came with the box and can be adjusted to your preferred length. The product also arrived earlier than scheduled, which is a bonus! I bought another one for my mom, I'm sure she'll like it.
Highly recommended.