5.0 out of 5 stars AK gr8 watch
the watch looked good on the site and is much better than expected. gr8 finish and appearance, better than expected. really impressive and so was the packaging etc.
Published on November 15, 2009 by Sapna Sood

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect..........Anne Klein Bracelet Watch
The product was beautiful, well made and I would probably have been satisfied with it had I kept it.
Published 19 months ago by Grandma Christmas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AK gr8 watch, November 15, 2009
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-7604CHRM Swarovski Crystal Gold-Tone Charm Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars this bracelet is awesome!, January 19, 2012
thank you amazon.com for your wonderful customer service..this bracelet came a day early ..it is a heavy bracelet with beautiful charms and a watch face (which by the way shows the second hand)it also has 2 extra links for larger wrists..it shines in the light and it looks great on!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love my watch, April 30, 2011
The watch is everything I expected it be.. I have always worn AK watches and they last a long time even the gold tone has lasted for a very long time... Love the watch...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the charm bracelet, January 28, 2011
This bracelet was exactly what I was looking for and the watch was a plus! I usually wear a size 8 bracelet and it fit perfectly. It was well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect..........Anne Klein Bracelet Watch, December 19, 2012
I anxiously anticipated shipment. However, I realized the product was not what I wanted only because I had specifically requested shipment ONLY if it had the charm letters AK. (Which was clearly shown in the description photo). Sadly, the charm bracelet came WITHOUT the AK charm which is the main reason I purchased the bracelet and my second attempt at ordering this particular bracelet watch ensuring my special instruction for the AK charm was included in my order. The customer service representative was very helpful and prompt in getting my return label.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice product, October 17, 2012
Was looking for something to gift my wife, was not sure how would this turn out to be.
Was impressed on seeing it for real.
Removable links to adjust length was really nice, though wish there was another removable one.

A real good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch that what I was looking for, February 28, 2012
This watch is a good quility and pretty nice. Every detail is great. I just was looking for a watch like it. It's a good design!two extra links, and I can adjust the size. My wrist is too thin, I bought watches on Amazon many times, every time I have to return them, just because the size didn't suit me. I recommand who want to look for a watch as a bracelet, this is a good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Charm Braclet Watch, April 19, 2011
I brought this charm brcelet watch as a gift. I loved the charms with the sparkle of the Swarovski Crystal. It would be nice if the watch face and numbers were bigger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but heavy, December 14, 2012
I returned this watch. It was pretty, but it felt heavy on my wrist. Also, the charms twisted in a way that would need to be adjusted often to have the bracelet hang right. Return process was quick and easy. Refund was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks impressive in person, December 11, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone else. At first sight I wanted it myself it was so pretty and packaged very well impressed. I will most definitely order me one. My only complaint was I bought it because I saw an "AK" charm but when it arrived they replaced it with a lions head little disappointed but it didn't take anything away, would have been great for me because I'm a Leo. Other then that it was perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›