5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Caribbean Cruise Line great find!!
Published on August 29, 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but problems since got it
Published 16 months ago by ...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Caribbean Cruise Line great find!!, August 29, 2009
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-7899MPSV Diamond Accented Multi-Function Silver-Tone Watch (Watch)
I purchased the two-tone version of this watch on my 9-day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas, which unfortunately ended today. (It was my 5th cruise and the best so far - sorry NCL & Carnival) I looked at it everyday for 5 of the nine days and finally purchased it on day 8! I, in the past, have worn Gucci and Movado watches. This watch is absolutely gorgeous and easily has the look and feel of a more expensive time-piece. Because I purchased the watch on International Water, I paid no tax or shipping so I am more than pleased with the watch and the overall purchase. Also, I ran to the Anne Klein website and they only have the silver and diamond available. I thought RC two-tone version was exclusive until I checked Amazon.com (oh well). Still, a great watch for a great price - you can't beat it. I will add that I was slightly skeptical regarding the price ($175) for a AK watch - but it looks better than my favorite Movado.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated yet practical..., May 15, 2007
A sophisticated watch yet practical enough for everyday use. I bought this watch for my girlfriend for our 2 year anniversary. It has 12 diamonds total on the bezel. I considered a mother of pearl face, however, the detail (face) on this watch is gorgeous. If you are looking for a watch for that special someone and your budget is between $150-200, then I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, January 18, 2008
The watch is beautiful, comfortable and looks far more expensive than what it sells for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 10, 2006
I recieved the watch in a timely fashion and the watch itself is beautiful. I have had many compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 17, 2012
The watch is beautiful. My wrists are very tiny so I have to take 3 links out, but otherwise, everything is just as it should be.
I can't wait to wear it for my wedding.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but problems since got it, August 23, 2013
My husband bought me this watch about 4 years ago for an anniversary present. The watch is beautiful I don't think I could have picked one out for myself this pretty and my gynecologist even stopped mid-pelvic exam to admire my watch lol--awkward. Anyhow since a few weeks of getting the watch it had issues with a small circle of condensation under the crystal right in the center, and yes there was a color change on the underside of the metal where the band gets hot a lot to a copper color on some links within several months if I recall, and the date was never kept correct every time I looked down the date was wrong even after resetting after about six months I stopped setting it. This watch is supposed to be waterproof and I didn't do anything out if the ordinary-shower and wash hands frequently. But it was small so we lived with it. Well this last year it got worse ! The condensation circle under the crystal got BIGGER then to the point of actually forming drops! Then it stopped working but I assumed from dead battery. Had the battery replaced by my watch guy and he checked it for leaks---nothing worked again. Long story short two weeks later I had to take it back to the watch doctor because of issues again replaced the battery again and dried out the inside....next visit three weeks later same thing PLUS changed out the crystal....worked, didn't work, worked again, huge condensation again stopped working didn't take back to watch doctor but kept wearing because so pretty yada yada. Well...I went swimming with my son last week and the entire face of the watch was filled with water when I got out!!! The face color changed to yellow from the chlorine and the letters on the date dial are floating around in there. I kept this watch because it was a present from my husband and because I got so many compliments on it--one jewelry lady at a department store even mistook it for a Bulova. Yesterday I lost it :-/. I figured I would FINALLY write a review while I loved the face of the watch it really wasn't a great quality item with the condensation issue from the gate. But I still find myself contemplating buying another one for myself because it was so pretty--but that seems like a personal issue ;). Hope this review helps someone. This is NOT a long term watch if you are looking for quality the quality control is not there, but it is really gorgeous. The watch was $200 gift and I've spent about $100 in repairs in the last year, I'm all about fixing and not replacing but...with the face full of water now it's a wrap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, July 17, 2012
Wore my watch for the 1st time (silver/diamond), beautiful watch. Thought by the picture it would be too big and gaudy, not so. I have very tiny wrists and it looks beautiful. I had to have a link taken out but that was very easy. Came with original box, tags, and instructions. Heavy, good quality. Can't beat the price. This is going to be my every day watch, so we will see how it stands up. Had my Movado for 10 years, but that was $1000.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made for people with stiff fingers, March 16, 2012
The design of the clasp makes it almost impossible to open clasp once it is closed -- especially when one has stiff fingers. The clasp is located inside the watch band so that it is hidden from view when worn. If the watch band is tight or you have stiff fingers it is very difficult to release the clasp.

1.0 out of 5 stars Practically Microscopic, March 28, 2014
Had to return this item because the dials and numbers are so small I couldn't see them even with reading glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 14, 2014
The watch is a perfect size, it is beautiful and I love it. I get compliments every time I wear it. The clasp was a bit hard to open at first but it is getting broken in, no problem now. I chose it because it wasn't so big as some of the others also I liked the real diamonds even though they are very small, it gives class to it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›