5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant watch that looks wayyyyy expensive
I don't usually wear jewelry - I wanted a watch to be pretty but functional, and as I was looking at the choices, I noticed this watch, and ordered it.
When I received it, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was - the two tone watch is reminiscent of a Rolex.
It is comfortable, it is classy and it is affordable!
Great buy!
Published on January 31, 2009 by ellen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture
I bought this from Macy's about 4 years ago. Mine broke, they no longer carry it. The picture is IDENTICAL to the one I have. The one Amazon sent me is not. The crystals around the face are not boxed in like the picture. They are just pushed into the metal. Not anywhere as sparkly. I haven't been feeling good and I don't have the energy to deal with sending it back...
Published on October 4, 2011 by MAC

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant watch that looks wayyyyy expensive, January 31, 2009
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-7977MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
It is comfortable, it is classy and it is affordable!
Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, July 24, 2010
This watch is more lovely than the picture indicates! I will agree with a previous review that the metal finish is shinier than in the picture, which appears to be more matte. Even so, it is really classy, blingy, and sophisticated. Also, the links come in and out fairly easily for sizing. I took it by the jewelers and had two links removed for a better fit, and it took about 5 minutes. Easy! This is a gorgeous watch great for a special gift or to commemorate any special occasion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein beautiful watch, August 7, 2010
I was impressed with the reviews about this watch and decided to purchase it. I am very glad I did because it's the prettiest watch I've ever owned. Also, it looks beautiful for daytime and evening. I wanted a watch which would enhance my wedding ring and would compliment both gold and silver jewelry. This watch is gorgeous! It sparkles just enough and looks very classy. There are many more expensive watches to purchase, but why purchase a more expensive watch when you can buy this one for much less. This Anne Klein watch has a medium size face, which is good if you don't want a really small or really big one. I know you'll be very happy if you purchase this watch from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 27, 2010
My fiancé gave this watch to me for Christmas. The picture does not do it justice. An absolutely gorgeous watch with brilliant shine and sparkle. A beautiful design by Anne Klein.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle..., March 12, 2011
I received this watch as a birthday gift (that I picked out). I love it, but it is a little too shiny for my taste. Still, a beautiful watch. I definitely will not use this for an everyday watch, but instead will save it for special nights out on the town when I want the extra sparkle. I did have to have links added so that it didn't fit so tightly on my wrist but I called Anne Klein and they shipped the links FOR FREE! Took them to a jeweler to have the links added. Not much fuss at all and worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, March 23, 2010
My husband bought me this watch on a cruise ship. I love it! It looks like a very expensive watch. Perfect for evenings out or special occasions although I don't mind wearing my during the day. It is my favorite watch now.
Anne Klein watches are a very good value. It is more stunning than the picture. The crystals look like real diamonds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, October 24, 2009
Digit (McMurray, PA, USA) - See all my reviews
All of the photos show the finish to be matte, but it is very shiny. The crystals are also more prominent - around the face and rows on either side of the gold on the band - made it a bit too glitzy for me to wear to work on a daily basis. I'm returnng it. Would have kept it, but it was $85 I could spend on another watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 20, 2010
My husband gave me this watch for my birthday. I absolutely love it! The display is very easy to read and it looks gorgeous as well. Couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than Macys, July 2, 2010
I saw this watch at Macys however the ban was to small and that is that....I decided to check Amazon and there was the same AK Swarovski watch for a lower price. It fits great, look great..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for her, February 10, 2010
My girlfriend was blown away when I gave her this watch. Her mom was even a tad bit jealous when she showed it off to her. The pictures do not do it justice. The mother of pearl face and all the Swarovski Crystals absolutely sparkling and pop in all lights. Great Amazon.com Seller will definitely do business with again.