Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon January 31, 2009
I don't usually wear jewelry - I wanted a watch to be pretty but functional, and as I was looking at the choices, I noticed this watch, and ordered it.
When I received it, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was - the two tone watch is reminiscent of a Rolex.
It is comfortable, it is classy and it is affordable!
Great buy!
on July 24, 2010
This watch is more lovely than the picture indicates! I will agree with a previous review that the metal finish is shinier than in the picture, which appears to be more matte. Even so, it is really classy, blingy, and sophisticated. Also, the links come in and out fairly easily for sizing. I took it by the jewelers and had two links removed for a better fit, and it took about 5 minutes. Easy! This is a gorgeous watch great for a special gift or to commemorate any special occasion!
on August 7, 2010
I was impressed with the reviews about this watch and decided to purchase it. I am very glad I did because it's the prettiest watch I've ever owned. Also, it looks beautiful for daytime and evening. I wanted a watch which would enhance my wedding ring and would compliment both gold and silver jewelry. This watch is gorgeous! It sparkles just enough and looks very classy. There are many more expensive watches to purchase, but why purchase a more expensive watch when you can buy this one for much less. This Anne Klein watch has a medium size face, which is good if you don't want a really small or really big one. I know you'll be very happy if you purchase this watch from Amazon.
on March 12, 2011
I received this watch as a birthday gift (that I picked out). I love it, but it is a little too shiny for my taste. Still, a beautiful watch. I definitely will not use this for an everyday watch, but instead will save it for special nights out on the town when I want the extra sparkle. I did have to have links added so that it didn't fit so tightly on my wrist but I called Anne Klein and they shipped the links FOR FREE! Took them to a jeweler to have the links added. Not much fuss at all and worth it.
on December 27, 2010
My fiancé gave this watch to me for Christmas. The picture does not do it justice. An absolutely gorgeous watch with brilliant shine and sparkle. A beautiful design by Anne Klein.
on October 24, 2009
All of the photos show the finish to be matte, but it is very shiny. The crystals are also more prominent - around the face and rows on either side of the gold on the band - made it a bit too glitzy for me to wear to work on a daily basis. I'm returnng it. Would have kept it, but it was $85 I could spend on another watch.
on March 23, 2010
My husband bought me this watch on a cruise ship. I love it! It looks like a very expensive watch. Perfect for evenings out or special occasions although I don't mind wearing my during the day. It is my favorite watch now.
Anne Klein watches are a very good value. It is more stunning than the picture. The crystals look like real diamonds.
on January 26, 2013
Absolutely beautiful! It arrived quickly and is so gorgeous!!! It is as pictured...unlike what another reviewer claimed...and the price was excellent. I have wanted this for so long and it isn't in stores any more...
on May 20, 2010
My husband gave me this watch for my birthday. I absolutely love it! The display is very easy to read and it looks gorgeous as well. Couldn't be happier!
on October 19, 2012
I recently became a fan of Swarovski crystals and add to my growing collection as often as I can. This watch compliments my casual as well as dress wardrobe. I receive compliments on my sparkly new watch all of the time. .